- Similar itemJason WuFox Fur-Trim Motorcycle Coat, Bone/BlackDetailsWool-cashmere blend felt.Dyed silver fox (Finland) collar.Asymmetric zip front with double-breasted button details.Epaulets; approx. 26" long sleeves.Approx. 18 1/2"L back.3/4"W leather belt cinches waist.Exposed zip pockets.Bemberg duchess satin lining.Made in USA.Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemRag & Bone presents the distressed skinny jean: a wardrobe addition that will serve as a four-season essential. Form-fitting with a skinny ankle, let this pale blue pair be your pick for easy, breezy style. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemIvory wool 'Mariah' sweater from Rag & Bone featuring a ribbed scoop neck, long sleeves with ribbed knit cuffs, and black knit trim accents throughout. Has multicolored zigzag print throughout, and a elasticized hem.
- Similar itemBlack leather tote from Lancel Vintage featuring two rolled top handles, copper stud detailing and a monogrammed brown lining with a zip pocket. Marked: Lancel LFJF Made in Italy. Excellent condition. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior, small sized.
- Similar itemGrey cotton blend jeans from Saint Laurent featuring a button and zip fly, belt loops, a five pocket design, a ripped effect to the front and a skinny fit.
- MarniJewel-Front Patterned Knit SweaterDetailsMarni knit sweater with zigzag pattern and jeweled front neckline.Ribbed round neckline.Long sleeves; ribbed cuffs.Loose fit.Arched hem.Back closure.Wool/mohair/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Marni:Fascinated by fashion from an early age, Consuelo Castiglioni moved from her hometown of Lugano, Switzerland, to Milan, Italy, to begin her career as a fashion consultant. It was there that she met her husband and business partner Gianni Castiglioni. In 1994, the Consuelo and Gianni launched Marni (named after Consuelo's sister), the iconic luxury, eclectic women's clothing, and accessories collection. Couture finishing and fabrics, wearability, and subtle elegance define Consuelo's approach in making each of her garments a statement in time. Marni launched its first menswear line in Fall 2007.
- Similar itemVictoria Beckham's "Liberty" tote is handcrafted in Italy. An internal push-fastening tab pulls in the sides and transforms this generous-sized style into a more ladylike, compact shape. Take it from the work week to weekends away - there's room for your magazines, makeup and overnight clothes. Internal push-stud fastening. Linen lining, internal zipped and slot pockets. Calf leather, Buffalo leather. Height 30cm-12" x Width 48cm-19" x Depth 18cm-7"
- Colorful textured leather and gold tone hardware give this B Brian Atwood tote a playful look. A modern tassel hangs off a gold tone stud. The lined interior has two compartments and 4 pockets. Open top line. Double rolled handles and optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Metal feet. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 41oz / 1.16kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 8.75in / 22cm Length: 15in / 38cm Depth: 7in / 18cm Strap drop: 22in / 56cm Handle drop: 5.5in / 14cm. Available sizes: One Size