- Similar itemUltra lightweight, gauzy cotton tee with a scoop neck. Dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Slight stretch. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Bisque. 100% cotton. Also available in Black and Charcoal.
- Multicolored wool-blend . Slips on . 71% wool, 18% viscose, 7% nylon, 3% other fibers, 1% alpaca. Dry clean
- Similar itemBrand from China: Exull. Color: Black, Materials: Shell: Polyurethane; Lining: Flock; Sole: Rubber, Size: Heel: 5cm, Platform: 2.5cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemOne of the designer's signature styles. Slim, city coat in a herringbone wool knit. Notched lapel. Single button fastening. Slightly peaked shoulders. Long, slim sleeves. Flap, welt pockets at hips. Vented back hem. Lined. Length hits above the knee. Color: Anthracite. 46% wool, 20% acrylic, 12% polyamide, 11% alpaca, 11% mohair; Lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining: 100% viscose.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- We love a good boyfriend jacket almost as much as we love sparkles. Fortunately, our designers figured out how to do both (thanks, guys): a menswear-inspired herringbone jacket, complete with elbow patches (like our Grandpa Charlie used to wear), that's finished with a twinkling hand-beaded collar. Not only does it instantly dress up a pair of jeans, but it lets us skip the jewelry...sometimes. Oversize fit. Body length: 35 3/4". Sleeve length: 32 7/8". Hits at midthigh. Wool. Notch collar. Pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- MARC by Marc JacobsSixties Wool-Blend MiniskirtDetailsMARC by Marc Jacobs "Sixties" wool-blend skirt. Natural waist. Flat front/no waistband. On-seam pockets. Side zip. Bias-pleated A-line silhouette. Polyester/wool/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About MARC by Marc Jacobs: Since its introduction in 2001, MARC by Marc Jacobs has been just as heralded and coveted as the designer's namesake runway collection. Whimsical, playful, retro-chic style makes this diffusion line a hit all on its own.
- Cropped, striped cotton tee with contrast stripe back panel. Crew neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Uneven hem is slightly longer at back. Color: Navy/Grey. 53% cotton, 38% polyester, 9% rayon. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemSlightly cropped, oversized cotton tee with wide short sleeves. V-neck. Dropped shoulders. Boxy fit. Color: Optic White. 100% cotton. Also available in Black & Grey Melange.