- Similar itemReal lamb shearling: dyed, imported from Spain; trim: leather. Professional fur clean. Imported. Turndown collar, button front, turn back cuffs, two slit pockets, leather trim throughout. Approximately 35" long. Please note: fur items are often manufactured with extra long sleeves and alterations may be needed. Find a store near you for alterations and monogramming services. Bloomingdale's does not accept returns of altered merchandise. See store locations with alteration services available.
- Similar itemBlue and grey merino wool and cashmere blend patterned knitted jumper from Damir Doma featuring a ribbed roll neck, long curved sleeves, ribbed cuffs, a loose fit, a mid-length and a ribbed hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool, Wool, Cashmere, Polyamide. Details: baize, crêpe, detachable application, lightweight sweater, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior, one inside pocket.
- Alexander McQueenFlocked Flannel TrousersDetailsFlannel trousers with flocked trim.Slim from hip through thigh.Flared legs.Front closure.Virgin wool/cashmere.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: cotton twill, solid color, darts, no appliqués, lapel collar, single-breasted , 1 button, single chest pocket, multipockets, with flap, long sleeves, epaulette sleeve, buttoned cuffs, centre back vent, semi-lined interior, one inside pocket, large sized.
- Similar itemClassic, cable knit fisherman sweater in a super soft wool-cashmere blend. Scoop neck. Dropped shoulders. Long, widely ribbed knit sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Grey. 80% wool, 20% cashmere.
- Similar itemFor Pre-AW14 Givenchy presented a strong collection of updated wardrobe classics. These black cady trousers have a current feel thanks to a high-rise slim-fit and gently flared legs. Wear them with sleek heels for the ultimate leg-lengthening effect.
- Similar itemSoft, luxurious shearling lends a rustic feel to this cozy Moschino Cheap and Chic coat. Buttons fasten the placket and flap front pockets, and welt pockets trim the chest. Combed panels trim the hem and cuffs, and an interior drawstring cinches the waist. Fabric: Shearling. Fur: Dyed shearling (sheep), from United Kingdom. Fur clean. Imported, Turkey. Measurements Length: 33in / 84cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 40. Available sizes: 38,40
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Single-Breasted BlazerDetailsWool suiting.Notched collar with peaked lapels.Long sleeves with decorative button cuffs.Formfitting with single button closure.Faux flap besom pockets; center back vent.Wool/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.