- Leave to Furla to capture stunning innovative designs in a chic handbag you'll absolutely adore! Smooth transparent rubber with polished goldtone hardware. Snake embossed leather trimmed detail at bottom. Top zip closure. Dual 14'' top handle with 5'' drop. Self-lined. Measures approximately 12'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 7½'' deep. Rubber / Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemGianvito RossiLeather Split Peep-Toe Bootie, CreamDetailsGianvito Rossi leather bootie. Soft calfskin with tonal topstitching. Split U-shaped vamp. Peep-toe. Flared ankle. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. 4" covered heel. Slip-on style. Made in Italy. Designer About Gianvito Rossi: Gianvito Rossi debuted his first female footwear collection in 2007 during Milan Fashion Week, garnering praise for his elegant, chic, and surprisingly comfortable designs. With expertise passed down from his father, the legendary shoe designer Sergio Rossi, the younger Rossi melds renowned Italian glamour and craftsmanship with a modern aesthetic that's uniquely his own. Single-sole construction and sculptural shapes are signatures of his collections.
- Off-white wool-blend felt. Concealed snap fastenings at double-breasted front. 95% wool, 4% polyamide, 1% elastane; lining: 95% wool, 4% polyamide, 1% elastane. Dry clean
- Similar itemCream lace cocktail dress from Marchesa Notte featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a grosgrain waistband, a pleated skirt, an invisible back zip fastening, a short length and floral applique shoulder and waist detail.
- Charles JourdanKavit Two-Tone Snake-Embossed Leather Satchel Bag, Cream ComboDetailsCharles Jourdan two-tone satchel with snake-embossed leather and pewter-tone hardware. Rolled handles with 5" drop. Removable shoulder strap with adjustable 14" drop. Extended zip top with looped-slit closure. Interior, satin logo lining; two zip pockets, two open pockets and one snap pocket. Exterior, back zip pocket; front logo plate; metal feet protect bag. 10"H x 15"W x 6"D. Bag weighs approx. 2 lb. 11 oz. "Kavit" is imported. Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags: Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemWhite cotton oilrigger coat from Toogood featuring a wrap style V neck, a snap button closure, short sleeves, two front pockets and a long length.
- Similar itemBeaded Halter Pleated Skirt Dress Details Jason Wu satin and chiffon contrasting cocktail dress; beading accents trim. Approx. 39"L from top of dress to hem. Deep V neckline. Sleeveless; halter style. Cutout at sides. Accordion pleated A-line skirt Back zip. Silk; glass beading. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.
- Gianvito Rossi leather bootie. Soft calfskin with tonal topstitching. Split U-shaped vamp. Peep-toe. Flared ankle. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. 4" covered heel. Slip-on style. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Rounded collar. Concealed snap button closure. Floral printed collar, front and back panels. Stretch silk charmeuse lining. Made in Italy.