- Similar itemCream and ivory floral jacquard-woven organza. Twill sleeve inserts and back panel, flap pockets, partially lined. Concealed snap fastenings at front. Fabric1: 94% cotton, 3% silk, 3% polyamide; fabric2: 100% silk; fabric3: 100% cotton; fabric4: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal. Tailored for a loose fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemA high-style alternative to the Little Black Dress, Giambattista Valli's fit and flare silhouette features pretty cream coloring and allover textural jacquard puckered patterning. Round neckline, sleeveless, hidden back zip. Fitted bodice, full circle skirt, unlined. Team with a statement necklace and pointy toe pumps. 57% Polyester, 31% Acrylic, 12% Wool, 100% Silk.
- Similar itemGianvito Rossi. Leather Split Peep-Toe Bootie, Cream. . Gianvito Rossi leather bootie. Soft calfskin with tonal topstitching. Split U-shaped vamp. Peep-toe. Flared ankle. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. 4" covered heel. Slip-on style. Made in Italy.
- In sumptuous leather with contrast suede side panels, this kate spade new york satchel redefines understated elegance. Leather/suede. Imported. Double handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap. Magnetic tab closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, two interior slip pockets, center zip compartment. 14.4"L x 6"W x 11.3"H; 5" handle drop, 15" strap drop.
- Similar itemJoie. Gwen Textured Leather Open-Toe Bootie, Porcelain. . Joie textured leather bootie with brass-tone zipper. Open, round toe. Textured leather upper, ridged center detail. Inner zipper closure. Ridged detail at center of heel counter and heel. Approx. 3 3/4" covered heel. Padded insole. Leather outsole. "Gwen" is imported.
- Friends since the first day at Parsons New School for Design, design duo Ava Hama and Nolan Bellavance are now strong in their third season of womenswear, touting an approachable yet aspirational sensibility with embroidered lace, graphic knits, and body-conscious cutouts. Since the designers pull inspiration from all over, the result is a blend of '40s silhouettes and surplus materials with one common denominator: all are easy to wear and precisely executed. The designers have been OC pals since the very first collection, making us the exclusive sellers of the American sportswear label. An all-over black chain-link fence print blends the two-piece dress as one. With a crewneck sleeveless crop top underneath, the skirt piece features a deep V-neck and overall-like straps at the back. The dress includes a back zipper at the waist and a top hook at the neck. From afar, the fully-lined dress appears to have cutouts at the back, sides, and ribcage, transitioning to a swingy, A-line fit. 100% Viscose. Made in USA
- Silk and wool blend floral jacquard pattern may vary. Concealed front button and snap button closure. Elbow to wrist vents. Metal bow details on front. Two side pockets. Black silk crepe lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemFeminine florals stay in bloom well past spring on structured silhouettes like this top-handle Furla satchel in printed nylon. Nylon/leather. Imported. Double handles, detachable shoulder strap. Zip closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, two interior slip pockets. 12"L x 4.5"W x 9.5"H; 4" handle drop, 10" strap drop.
- Similar itemSergio Rossi cream ankle boots. Covered heel measures approximately 110mm/ 4 inches. Cream and tan leather (Calf) Gold studs, cutout sides, almond peep toe. Wrap-around buckle-fastening ankle strap. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Italian sizing.