- Similar itemStriking CoSTUME NATIONAL skinny pants in a rich, shimmering lamé jacquard. Sewn creases sharpen the slim profile, which is finished with clean, flat front styling. Hook and eye closure and zip fly. Fabric: Lamé jacquard. 70% polyester/30% silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8.5in / 21.5cm Inseam: 28in / 71cm Leg opening: 12in / 30.5cm. Available sizes: 36,38,40,42
- Similar itemSnakeskin upper with silver hardware. 4 1/4" stacked heel; small platform. Tubular strap bands open toe. Belted ankle cuff with horseshoe buckle. Back zip. Leather insole. Leather outsole. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack textured leather iPad case from Alexander McQueen featuring a gold-tone zip up fastening with a gem embellished skull zipper and an internal embossed design logo.
- Similar itemBlack and derby grey leather iPad case from Lucien Pellat-Finet featuring a skull with cannabis leaf print throughout. Measures approx. 9" L x 7.5" W.
- Rachel ZoeMelina Two-Tone Snakeskin SandalDetailsSnakeskin upper with silver hardware. 4 1/4" stacked heel; small platform. Tubular strap bands open toe. Belted ankle cuff with horseshoe buckle. Back zip. Leather insole. Leather outsole. Imported.Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemPut black tailored trousers to the back of your wardrobe and choose Schumacher's glossy jacquard pair instead. In a luxurious shade of champagne, the tapered leg and plush texture will look impeccable with a slim-fit white shirt. Zipper fly, hook and button fastening. Belt loops, side slit pockets, welted pockets. 62% Polyester, 28% Viscose, 9% Metallic yarn, 1% Elastane. Lining: 60% Acetate, 40% Viscose. Machine wash.
- THE ROWLeaf-Jacquard Cropped PantsDetailsLeaf jacquard with sheen.Zip/hook fly; solid waistband.Side slash pockets; back welt pockets.Creased legs cropped above the ankle.Slim fit with straight legs.Wool/silk/nylon/polyester..Made in USA of Italian material.
- Structured leather iPad sleeve in black. Lightly padded throughout. Playing card-themed graphic prints throughout in off-white. Tonal stitching. Approx. 8.25" length, 10" height. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooThistle Patent Metallic Sandal, FlameDetailsJimmy Choo "Thistle" sandal in patent and metallic leather.Strappy vamp secures open toe.4" covered heel.Back zip with bronze-colored pull.Leather lining and sole."Thistle" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.