I have pretty much all I can ask for so this Christmas I ask for gifts for others.
1. My younger brother totaled his car a few days before thanksgiving and it wasn't his fault and I feel terrible bc while he is younger than me by 4yrs he is so much more mature than I am. He loves and respects his belongings and right now he can't afford another car. I would love if he woke up Christmas and there was one in his drive way with a big bow on it for him so he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore and he could just focus on college.
2. My mom and dad deserve the world, they really do. They give me everything I could possibly want and more. So I wish I could send them to NYC or California for New Years just to get away from there troubles here for a week. It would be really great for them.
3. In October I adopted a dog from the pound and I am so so so in love with her. The sad part is I couldn't adopt all the dogs and cats there and if they can't find them homes some of the animals may have to be put down so I would like to donate some money to my local shelter so maybe this Christmas one or two dogs can be saved.
4. My best friend is dying for a pair of military style boots so I would like to buy her a pair.
5. I would like to buy my local schools gift cards to grocery stores and clothing stores so families can go buy holiday dinners and coats for their children.
6.Starbucks has a program where you can donate $250 to help create jobs in America and I would like to donate that bc I believe Americans need as much help as the rest of the world.
and thats pretty much my list.