I love those shoes so much! I have those bookmarked as well as a pair of Docs that I've been eying! Now all I need to do is wait for the Christmas sales.
Speaking of Christmas, it's just around the corner! I'm so excited to get all the decorations up! This is one of my favorite times of the year because it is just so beautiful, cozy, and magnificent.
Anyways, I'm due for another Honesty Hour, so here it is! I tag: @fionapie , @indieloverr , @gabriellelovesyou , @ezster , and @ahdorable !!! Have fun!
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
This is tough. I think I'm going to go with Sugared Flower Petals from the Spoonful of Sugar Collection from Yankee Candle. I'm not a floral-y person, but this candle isn't that strong. If there was a smell for pretty, that is it.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Emma Watson, Audrey Hepburn, or Selena Gomez
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
I'm not sure. It will happen when it happens, but I would like to be married before I'm thirty.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
I know pack rats, but I don't know any hoarders.
6. Can you do a split?
I couldn't do one when we had contests in elementary school, and I cannot do one now.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I was 6.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
1. The Atlantic.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Aside from my homecountry, 0. I plan to travel around the world one day.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes, my cousin.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
Somewhere between a 65-75% - that was not a proud day for me.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I was a witch that year - my mom made my costume and everyone thought I was Hermione.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Hahaha, speaking of Harry Potter! Yes, I have read all series multiple times.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I'm content with my accent now, but I think a British accent may be fun to have.
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes, and it is so sweet!
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Once, and needless to say I never returned.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes! I love Kermyyyy!
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Well I can speak two languages now. I really want to learn tribal languages in Africa - there is just something cool about that. I also really want to speak French, Hindi, and Arabic.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
I wouldn't know.
26. Do you know triplets?
I do not.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I have to say, I'm more of The Notebook kind of girl, but I love both of them.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I have not.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Yes, and I'm not crazy about it.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
Costco is my favorite!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Doodlebug (Thanks Mom!)
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
More rural or the outskirts of a suburb
36. Can you whistle?
I used to be able to.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Not anymore, but it took me so long to get off of one.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I do. I used to never be a breakfast eater, and then I learned how terrible that is for your health, so I force myself to eat something each morning.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I do not.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Hahaha, I don't feel safe explaining this online, sorry.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Between 5 and 7 times
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
YES! That's my favorite!
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Wherever, really. I like Lands End the best.
44. What's the last compliment you got?
"You're hair looks so cute!"
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Oddly enough, yes.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Chris and I like the Mint and Chamomile kind the best. XD
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Somewhere between 35 and 40.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I'd probably start them in my religion, but if they ever want to switch or change their beliefs, that's fine with me. You lead the life you want to lead.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
I was 11. I know, I lasted a really long time.
50. Why do you have a polyvore?
It makes me so happy! I love fashion and blogging and all of you guys!