- This Lillith Star bangle bracelet features a detailed animal print design encrusted with white and green crystals in round and marquise cuts. This bracelet is rendered in 14-karat yellow gold overlay with a high polish and includes a hinge for easy wear.
- Similar itemThis work-ready mixed-media shirt is perfect for layering under sweaters or jackets in the cooler Fall weather. A polished woven button-down front is paired with a knit back for all-day comfort and a slim fit. Fabric Content: Front, Collar, & Cuffs: 64% Cotton/32% Nylon/4% Spandex; Back & Sleeves: 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- Similar itemLarger, carryall version of the instantly iconic & famed PS1 handbag, inspired by the functional luxury of classic schoolboy satchels. Envelope flap with buckle closure. Removable shoulder strap with signature knot. Multiple exterior pockets. Single interior compartment with zip pocket. Antique gold hardware. Fully lined. Color: Navy. 100% suede. Made in Italy. Also available in Tobacco , Military , and Saddle. Measurements: 14.5"W x 11"H x 5"D. Handle Drop: 2.5". Shoulder Strap Drop: Approx. 16" Worn with. Proenza Schouler Jacquard Sweatshirt , Proenza Schouler Full Skirt With Peplum Detail , Maria La Rosa Short Silk Socks & Maison Martin Margiela Line 22 Perfect Ankle-Boot.
- Similar itemWhite semi-sheer stretch-cotton. Sea snail shell buttons, buttoned cuffs, curved hem. Button fastenings through front . 96% cotton, 4% elastane. Machine wash. Sea snail: New Caledonia
- Similar itemClear Swarovski crystal floral bangle from Tom Binns' Madame Dumont collection featuring an open design with delicate floral motif. The bracelet measures 7cm in width and 18cm in circumference (can be adjusted to fit).
- You don't need to travel to Paris to achieve the best in French style. Lanvin's feminine, luxurious leather goods will have you feeling très chic. Quilted leather exterior with antiqued goldtone hardware. Fold-over front flap with tortoise turnlock closure. Double chainlink strap measures 20'' long with 9'' drop; Can also be worn as a 40" single shoulder strap with a 17" drop. Strap features leather grip, grosgrain bow and logo disc. Logo jacquard fabric lined two compartment interior with zip pocket and two patch pockets. Measures approximately 14'' at widest x 8½'' tall at center x 5½'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- Victoria Beckham DenimBasic Long-Sleeve Cotton BlouseDetailsVictoria Beckham Denim poplin blouse.Spread collar; button front.Long, dropped sleeves; barrel cuffs.Loose fit.Rounded hem.Cotton.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Victoria Beckham Denim:With her brand spanning across multiple apparel lines, accessories, eyewear, and denim, Victoria Beckham can now add successful fashion designer to her resume. Her debut Victoria Beckham collection, which showed in 2008 to critical praise, had critics and celebrities clamoring for her body-conscious dresses and ultra-sophisticated tailoring. A second line, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, channels Beckham's softer side with easy day dresses and comfortable silhouettes. With an acute understanding of what the modern woman wears, Beckham designs with confidence and without regard to fads or trends, winning Designer Brand of the Year at the 2011 British Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler black leather PS11 Classic. Exterior flap pocket with twist-lock tab closure; buckle detail at bag front; zip pocket and flat stud detail at bag back; polished silvertone hardware. Lined with Proenza Schouler logo-jacquard fabric; interior zip pocket. Flat, detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Front flap closes with magnetic snap. 7.00" height x 10.75" width x 4.00" depth (approximately) 19" maximum strap drop, approximately. Made in Italy
- Green, orange and white metal bracelet from Rewind Vintage Affairs featuring a clasp fastening, green stone embellishing and white resin floral motifs throughout. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From the 1930's.