- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Dressing Factory. Global shipping is available. Valentino chiffon long sleeves romantic dress made from the finest lace and semi sheer silk chiffon. Top is sheer, and lined at the bodice with a full sheer sleeve. The dress gets a center back zip opening and skirt part is double tiered. Made in Italy. Estimated size 36 fr
- This is perhaps the finest collection of crystal glassware we’ve ever offered. Simple and timelessly elegant, the gently drawn stems and softly curved bowls initiate a unique play of light and color. The collection is a throwback to the classic bar culture and was developed with legendary bartender Charles Schumann as a symbiosis of aesthetics and enjoyment. The Glace Collection features elegantly shaped glasses with etchings, each sure to attract attention at your next party. The dynamic cuts create the illusion of movement in the glass, and the style seems organic. The glasses refract light like ice crystals, so the soft hues of your beverages are highlighted with a special brilliance. By replacing the lead in traditional crystal with titanium and zirconium, Schott Zwiesel has created the strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available. Patented Tritan® Crystal retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass and resists chipping, scratching, and breakage. Manufacturer: Schott Zwiesel. Includes: Set of two. Material: Tritan crystal glass. Care: Hand wash. Capacity: 9.1 oz. Dimensions: 9½" h x 2" w. Made in the Czech Republic.
- Similar itemElle Mini Chain Clutch A rectangular cutout at flap reveals a curved band stamped with the Chloe logo, its edges trimmed in goldtone hardware and finished with a chain strap for versatile wear. Crossbody strap, 22" drop. Magnetic flap closure. Goldtone hardware. One inside open pocket. Leather lining. 5"W X 4"H X 2.5"D. Leather. Made in Italy. - Colors: Blush,Black,Paprika - Size: Tu
- Similar itemCollar Shimmer Suede Platform Sandals Supple suede in a shimmery finish adds to the allure of these cutout platform sandals. Self-covered heel, 4.75" (120mm). Self-covered platform, .50" (15mm). Compares to a 4.25" heel (110mm). Suede upper. Leather lining and sole. Padded insole. Made in Italy. - Color: Black - Sizes: 39,42,36.5,36,38.5,37,37.5,40.5,38,40,39.5,35
- Small Black Velvet & Leather Clutch w/Chain Strap crafted in velvet with leather inserts, is a mini bag with ample room which adds a lavish feminine touch to your after eight ensemble. Featuring flap top magnetic snap closure with acrylic buckle showcasing baroque style floral detail in metal, three compartments, internal zip pocket, chain shoulder strap and gold tone hardware detail. Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPerfect for everything from weeknight meals to casual entertaining, these tumblers are classically stylish, yet durable enough for everyday use. Featuring exceptionally clear glass in a range of iconic designs, La Rochère glassware springs from a centuries-old glassmaking tradition and is still carefully crafted in the heart of France. Manufacturer: La Rochère. Includes: 6 glasses. Material: Glass. Care: Dishwasher safe. Dimensions: 4" x 3" Capacity: 9.5 oz. Made in France.
- Similar itemBlack suede and lace platform sandal from Jimmy Choo. The Flyte has 120mm stiletto heel, a 10mm platform, and a zip at the back. -True to size -Leather sole -Made in Italy SKU: Flyte.
- Similar itemSatin-soft silk dress with cut-away shoulders detailed with bold organza ruffles down to the waist. Features zip fastening to the back. By Topshop Unique. Made in Britain. Limited availability. 100% Silk. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemChampagne is the most northerly wine-growing region of France. Its chalky soil and unique climate both contribute to the naturally effervescent white wines for which it is so famous. It was not until the 19th century that the technique of secondary fermentation in the bottle was finally perfected. The traditional coupe glass was actually developed for the particular style of sweet, bubbly dessert champagne popular at this period, obtained by adding an extra measure of 'dosage' (a mixture of wine and syrup), although fluted glasses were also used to avoid spillage when champagne was served at standing receptions. It was only around 1930 that the now familiar dry style of champagne became established. Riedel recommends serving dry champagne in flutes, since these best bring out the fine aromas of the high-quality base wines from which it is made. Many wine-lovers unfortunately are quite unaware of this superb bouquet, since champagne is all too often served either in coupes or in glasses that are too small (and thus filled to the brim) - neither of which can convey any aromas at all. This flute, filled with four ounces of champagne, concentrates the unique, yeasty bouquet of great champagnes, while emphasising their creamy texture on the palate. The bubbles are not allowed to dominate, but are part of the overall pleasure. Attention California residents - Proposition 65 WARNING: Use of this product will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. MPN:4400/28. Standard; U.S.A;