- "Please meet Electra Johnson, 22, a simple and kind girl." — @martasmiling
....................................................."What makes me different?!...I do the WORK"........................................................................(SUBMISSIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org) (by Kate Van Raden)
- "Her family wasn the kind of rich family, on the opposite." — @martasmiling
- "Her father, Samuel, worked as a part time in any job that he could find. Somedays Electra hadn't even seen him coming back home." — @martasmiling
- "Her mother, Karla, knitted at home and took care of Electra..." — @martasmiling
An interview with Rachel Weisz for the movie The Bourne Legacy also starring Jeremy Renner and Edward Norton plus Pics of Rachel Weisz
- "and her little sister, Annie." — @martasmiling
Though her name isn’t featured in any of the film’s promotional materials, Isabelle Allen is quickly becoming a recognizable face in Hollywood.
- "But even if they didn't have a lot, they're still happy." — @martasmiling
- "At home, Karla tryed to give to her daughters some school lessons." — @martasmiling
Her portrayal of Blanche DuBois in the latter play earned her the Critics' Circle Theatre Award for Best Actress of 2009.
- "But the only message that she liked that herdaughters caught was about reputation, the only thing that when you lose it once it's gone forever." — @martasmiling
- "When she was a teenager, Samuel was drafted and left his family in a difficult situation." — @martasmiling
Фото: эрик бана (ERIC BANA). Фотографии актера на КиноПоиск.ru.
- "Electra felt guilty that she couldn't do anything for helping her mother and Annie." — @martasmiling
- "So she started stealing little things the she sold. She didn't earn a lot of money but they're still something more than nothing." — @martasmiling
- "When Karla found out that her daughter became a thief, she was disappointed that she didn't learn anything. Since than Electra stopped her brief criminal life." — @martasmiling
Devin. 21. San Francisco. Activist. Art Enthusiast. Intellectual. Lover. Dreamer.
- "Unfortunately when Electra was 16, Karla died, leaving her with Annie that was only five years old." — @martasmiling
- "So Electra started working hard, legally this time. She did any kind of job, anything for her little sister." — @martasmiling
- "When she worked as waitress, she met Alex, a loyal costumer of the restaurant." — @martasmiling
All Aidan Turner. Al the time. So, if you swoon over Aidan, Mitchell, or Kili, you've come to the right place. We like most things vampire: BBC Being Human, True Blood, Eric Northman, Alexander...
- "In a short time, he started making pass at her." — @martasmiling
An eclectic collection of old hollywood, storybook illustrations, books, green tea, period dramas,...
- "At first she was reluctant. Not because she didin't like Alex, but she was afraid of getting attached to someone that could leave her..." — @martasmiling
pisn: “ribbon-queen: “♡ Pale, Pretty, and Pastel! I follow back similar! ♡ ” If you’re lonely my ask is always open ”
- "...like her parents did." — @martasmiling
- "Alex didn't give up so easily, and,you know, who endures wins." — @martasmiling
Romance Writers Keeping the Gulf Coast Hot!
- "With Alex by her side, Electra felt that maybe life wasn't that horrible." — @martasmiling
- "Electra found a better and stabler job building boeing for the war." — @martasmiling
- "When it was time,even Alex had to give his contribution to the country." — @martasmiling
- "Electra is alone, again. With her little sister and the continuous anxiety that Alex won't never come back." — @martasmiling
- "Here's something you should now about Electra." — @martasmiling
- "It's strange but she like working hard. Especially if she's doing it for her country. The word lazy doesn't concern her." — @martasmiling
- "Only exception for night shifts. She hates doing them with all her heart, but she's not in the position to do what she wants." — @martasmiling
- "When she has some free-time, she adore going out for a walk and thinking about everything." — @martasmiling
- "Even baking is a good idea. It relaxes her and makes Annie very happy. She's quite famous for her apple pie." — @martasmiling
Discover delicious and easy to prepare apple pie recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network.
- "What's better than spending the night watching a good b/w movie..." — @martasmiling
- "...or drinking with friends for celebrating good news?" — @martasmiling