- Similar itemThis sophisticated raffia tote is the perfect carry all for your warm weather needs. A mini version of our favorite beach tote, this textured neutral is tightly woven and details metallic leather wrapped straps for comfort and subtle shine. Interior features a convenient wall pocket, useful to store a phone or wallet.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Short Woven Leather BootDetailsFrye gives Western-inspired boot style a rich, lustrous finish with woven and dip dyed leather. Leather upper with woven leather top shaft. Leather sole. Almond toe. Pull-on style with tabs for ease of dress. 2" stacked heel; 12" circumference; approx. 6 1/2"H overall. Imported of Italian materials. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemMulticolored printed stretch-nylon. Adjustable shoulder straps, underwired soft cups, fully lined. Hook fastenings at back. 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Hand wash
- Similar itemLeather exterior with printed cotton lining. Measures approx 16" W x 18" H x 2" D. Double handles measures approx 18" with 5" drop. Detachable shoulder strap measures approx 39" with 16" drop with top folded. Open top. Stud accents. Exterior zippered pockets. Interior zippered and slit pockets.
- Similar itemMulticolored printed stretch-nylon. Cutout sides, fully lined. Ties at back. 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Hand wash
- Similar itemNeo-navajo is huge for Fall; jump in with both feet outfitted in Cobra Society's Alcazar Boot; Hand-woven wool geometric tapestry in crimson, black, and white; V-cutout at back with recycled bronze logo charm; Almond toe with patina bronze tip; Braided nubuck trim; Leather sole; Stacked 2"/50mm heel, 11.5"/29 cm shaft, and 15.5"/40 cm circumference; Each boot is unique due to the natural variations in color, finish, design, and texture. Self: 100% Leather; Combo: 100% Moroccan Wool. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemMatt BernsonMarlow Woven Raffia Bootie, ChestnutDetailsMatt Bernson woven raffia bootie with leather trim. Almond toe. Approx. 3" ankle-high shaft. Trimmed collar. Stretch insets at sides allow for ease of dress; slip-on style. 2 1/4" stacked heel. Padded leather insole; leather outsole with rubber for some traction. "Marlow" is imported. Designer About Matt Bernson:A former construction worker, MATT BERNSON creates luxurious sandals for women. With a commitment to the highest quality craftsmanship, ecologically responsible materials, and advanced comfort-engineering, his collection is designed in TriBeCa and hand produced in an artisinal workshop in the South of Brazil. Seaming together downtown and the beach, his aesthetic suits both pool party and red carpet. Although his loyal clients naturally "live beyond trend," they are often the mavens and fashionistas emulated by the stars of the world.
- Black stretch-polyamide. Detachable adjustable straps, underwired molded plunge cups, raised seams, belt loops, detachable buckled belt, fully lined. Internal hook-fastening back strap, zip fastening along back. 82% polyamide, 18% elastane. Hand wash
- Similar itemCrafted of military green distressed cotton canvas, Campomaggi's small shopper tote is styled with brown leather trim and pyramid studs. Oxidized gunmetal-tone pyramid studded-leather panels at front, back and base; leather panels and logo patch at back, fish logo-embossed oxidized pewter-tone hardware. Metal logo plaque, zip pocket, snap-button flap pocket and leather cell phone pocket at interior. Studded flat leather top handles; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap. Adjustable snap-button tab across top line. 12.5" height x 12.0" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 5.5" handle drop, 28.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.