- Similar itemMulticolored printed stretch-nylon. Adjustable shoulder straps, underwired soft cups, fully lined. Hook fastenings at back. 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Hand wash
- Similar itemThe texture of a woven beach bag meets the classic shape of a workday carryall: Our Soft Straw Multi Tote features a checkered pattern and smooth navy leather trim. Super-lightweight, it’s a chic warm-weather option with ample room for your essentials, whether you’re headed to the office or on a getaway. Soft woven straw and leather. Flat leather handle with 9" (22 cm) drop. Height: 11" (28 cm) Length: 14" (37 cm) Depth: 5" (15 cm)
- Similar itemFryeCarson Short Woven Leather BootDetailsFrye gives Western-inspired boot style a rich, lustrous finish with woven and dip dyed leather. Leather upper with woven leather top shaft.Leather sole.Almond toe.Pull-on style with tabs for ease of dress.2" stacked heel; 12" circumference; approx. 6 1/2"H overall.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemNeo-navajo is huge for Fall; jump in with both feet outfitted in Cobra Society's Alcazar Boot; Hand-woven wool geometric tapestry in crimson, black, and white; V-cutout at back with recycled bronze logo charm; Almond toe with patina bronze tip; Braided nubuck trim; Leather sole; Stacked 2"/50mm heel, 11.5"/29 cm shaft, and 15.5"/40 cm circumference; Each boot is unique due to the natural variations in color, finish, design, and texture. Self: 100% Leather; Combo: 100% Moroccan Wool. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemThis season the Kelly tote is updated with minimal use of hardware and comes in the new black and silver croc colour way, it is a great seasonal transition bag. Hand-plaited leather handles and stud detailing on the base of the bag. With silver hardware. Inner zip pocket. Optional and adjustable shoulder strap. Made in London. When not in use keep your leather goods in the dust bag provided and store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Vegetable tanned leather is treated with a natural process and will therefore darken slightly with time, this is a sign of quality and is a process the leather goes through as it beautifully ages.
- Black stretch-polyamide. Detachable adjustable straps, underwired molded plunge cups, raised seams, belt loops, detachable buckled belt, fully lined. Internal hook-fastening back strap, zip fastening along back. 82% polyamide, 18% elastane. Hand wash
- Similar itemIts clean lines, timeless design and round shape along with the extremely soft leather blend in a mixture of romance and serenity with a clear return to feminity and glamour. The Alicia tote is a perfect city bag that will accentuate your feminine look. High quality Italian soft cow leather. Top zipper closure. Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap. Also cross body. Gold metal hardware. Cotton lining. One interior zip pocket. One interior flat pocket. All zippers with leaf-form gold metal pullers. It includes soft cotton bag. Large capacity. Purely handmade in Spain.
- Similar itemMulticolored printed stretch-nylon. Cutout sides, fully lined. Ties at back. 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Hand wash
- Similar itemMatt BernsonMarlow Woven Raffia Bootie, ChestnutDetailsMatt Bernson woven raffia bootie with leather trim.Almond toe.Approx. 3" ankle-high shaft.Trimmed collar.Stretch insets at sides allow for ease of dress; slip-on style.2 1/4" stacked heel.Padded leather insole; leather outsole with rubber for some traction."Marlow" is imported.Designer About Matt Bernson:A former construction worker, MATT BERNSON creates luxurious sandals for women. With a commitment to the highest quality craftsmanship, ecologically responsible materials, and advanced comfort-engineering, his collection is designed in TriBeCa and hand produced in an artisinal workshop in the South of Brazil. Seaming together downtown and the beach, his aesthetic suits both pool party and red carpet. Although his loyal clients naturally "live beyond trend," they are often the mavens and fashionistas emulated by the stars of the world.