- Similar itemComposition: 53% cotton, 47% polyamide. Plain weave. Solid color. Long sleeves. Two pockets. Strapped cuffs. Button closing. Flashes. Unlined.
- Similar itemThis authentic Celine Suede Trapeze in Medium is longed for by many, and it's no wonder why. This beautiful tote is constructed with blood orange leather and soft matching suede on the wings. It is accented with a silver opening buckle. Its soft leather top handles make this bag easy and fun to carry. This item comes with its original dust bag and a removable shoulder strap. Authenticity tag reads: S-SN-0182 S-CU-0192. Estimated Retail: $2,800 Condition: Great. Small pen marks inside the bag on the left panel, small water stain on the right side. Measurements: Handle Drop 5", Height 10", Width 12-20", Depth 6", Strap Drop 14.5" Designer: Celine Model: Trapeze Suede Medium Item Number: 428/01.
- Similar itemOther girls may play a bit part, but your brains and beauty have landed you the starring role. Steal the show in this blockbuster MINKPINK™ short. Denim short rocks a high rise and a scalloped, cut-off hem. Heavy sanding, grinding, and destroyed rips give the classic blue wash a worn-it-forever feel. Belt loops. Classic five-pocket design. Full button-up closure. 100% cotton. Machine wash warm, line dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 25 in. Outseam: 10 in. Inseam: 2 1 ⁄ 2 in. Front Rise: 10 in. Back Rise: 14 in. Leg Opening: 22 in.
- Similar itemLow heel loafer * Metallic snake embossed leather or snake embossed leather upper * Flat stud detail throughout * Metal, crystal and stone embellishment at toe * Stacked heel * Metallic leather insole and leather sole Measurements: Heel height .25".
- Similar itemWith a scalloped hem and bold sartorial striping, our Amber Short is perfect for weekend play. Zip fly. Scalloped hems. Low-rise waist. Angled slash pockets at hips. Rear welt pockets with button closure. Allover vertical striping. 3½" inseam. Cotton, elastane. Machine wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemDonald J Pliner. Beaded Metallic Loafer, Bronze. Donald J Pliner metallic brush-off leather loafer. Beaded and embroidered vamp. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Moccasin toe. Leather lining and sole. "Dresp" is imported.
- Similar item3.1 Phillip LimPashli Medium Zip Satchel Bag, RedDetails3.1 Phillip Lim crinkled leather satchel with golden hardware.Golden hardware and tonal topstitching.Folded top handles; 3 1/4" drop.Removable crossbody strap clips in back; 21" drop.Flap top with pinch-lock closure.Front zips form jut-out sides.9 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 4"D; weighs 3.58lbs."Pashli" is imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemA cold-weather must. Classic pea coat in a warm nylon and wool blend. Convertible collar can be worn as a funnel or folded down. Front and back seaming offer a shapely fit. Double-breasted button closure. Straight back yoke. Welt hand pockets. Belted detail at back waist. Button tab accents the cuffs. Vented back hem. Fully lined. 80% nylon, 20% wool; Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 27 in ; Sleeve Length: 31 in ; Product measurements were taken using size PP (US 2P). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemGivenchyPandora Medium Leather Shoulder Bag, CherryDetailsGivenchy "Old Pepe" washed, wrinkled sheepskin satchel.Beaten light golden hardware.Tubular top handle; 6" drop.Removable shoulder strap; 17 3/4" drop.Angled double-zip top.Metal logo lettering.Front zip pocket.Cotton canvas lining.8 1/2"H x 13 1/2"W x 6"D; weighs 2lbs. 4oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Givenchy, founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, is an international luxuryhouse known for its Haute Couture, ready-to-wear, and accessoriescollections for men and women. Since 2005, Riccardo Tisci has been the creative director of Givenchy. Twisting the codes of the House which are cool chic, sobriety, femininity, andaristocratic elegance Riccardo Tisci adds dark romanticism and sensuality. He creates a silhouette combining pure lines with a graphic structure. True to the House's creative heritage and spirit, Riccardo Tisci brings thename of Givenchy into today's world while projecting it into the future.