- A scaled down Cambridge Satchel bag rendered in sturdy leather. Polished, silver tone hardware and buckle closures on the front. The top flap protects 2 unlined compartments. Adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 20oz / 0.57kg. Made in United Kingdom. Measurements Height: 7in / 18cm Length: 11in / 28cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 20in / 51cm Handle drop: 2in / 5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- VC SignatureAlisaa Leopard-Print Slip-On LoaferDetailsVC Signature leopard-print calf hair (China) slip-on.Elastic insets at vamp.Piped leather trim.Leather lining and insole.Flat rubber crepe sole."Alisaa" is imported.Designer About VC Signature:VC Signature is the luxury extension of lifestyle brand Vince Camuto. Footwear designs incorporate artisanal craftsmanship with a sophisticated, refined aesthetic. A combination of exotic textures and rich leathers lend a modern sensibility to booties, flats, and sandals in fashion-forward silhouettes.
- Similar itemYou will be cruising through summer in style wearing these retro holiday shorts. Crafted from a stunning silk blend fabric, these shorts feature a feminine tailored fit, scalloped edges and two welt back pockets. Wear yours with a Hawaiian printed shirt for a vintage holiday look. What it's made of: 90% cotton /10% polyester.
- Similar itemBaize Solid color Lapel collar Buttoned cuffs Two pockets Button closing Unlined Long sleeves Single chest pocket Front closure . Material:95% Wool, 5% Polyamide
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: velour, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, semi-lined interior.
- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Small Box Calf Satchel Bag, RedDetailsGivenchy box calf leather satchel bag with palladium hardware.Rolled tote handles and flat shoulder strap.Extended zip top.Envelope flap detail with metal Givenchy logo lettering.9"H x 10.5"W x 6.5"D.Cotton lining."Antigona" is made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemComposition: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Details: mid rise, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, hemmed cuffs, logo detail, mini studs, corduroy-velveteen, stretch, solid color, two rear pockets. Measurements: Width at end: 5.85 inches.
- Similar itemJimmy Choo's got all the style, the grace, and the everlasting appeal you've always looked for in a shoe. Don't let it slip away. Goldtone studded suede upper. Softly squared toe. Studded vamp. Leather lining. Rubber sole featuring logo. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemBalenciagaClassic Tool Kit Crossbody Bag, Rouge CardinalDetailsBalenciaga Classic Tool Kit Crossbody features distinctive aged brass hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional crossbody strap.Rouge cardinal soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail.Removable crossbody strap with 22" drop.Flap top.Three zip compartments.Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.6"H x 9"W x 3"D.Bag weight: approx. 1lb 5oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.