Shop this look
- Similar itemBring the beauty of nature to the dining table with this stunning set of four Trees Two coasters from Boho & Co. This set of four circular coasters feature a stunning tree design inspired by English landscapes. In stunning green tones, perfect for everyday use protecting your coffee table, or for use on a dining table with matching tablemats available separately from Boho & Co.Key features: * Material: heat resistant melamine * Dimensions: D9.5cm * Set of four round coasters * Stunning tree design * Cork backed * Green tones * More home accessories available from Boho & Co
- NEW IN SHOWROOMS The Hartford Lounge Chair is the result of an iterative process consisting of charting, mocking up, and reworking seating angles and 'human factors' variables is, stated simply - a comfortable chair. Aesthetically consistent, this chair successfully expands the Moser Lounge vocabulary using the Hartford language. From a design perspective, the Hartford Lounge Chair is of a similar architecture to the Fahmida Chair or the Ellipse Lounge but has a unique perspective on the archetype. The chair relies heavily on CNC shaping to achieve its complex parts and align it aesthetically with the rest of the collection. The back leg starts as a severe steam bending, and the other parts start as solid wood "blanks", i.e. blocks of solid wood. Then each part, with the exception of the front seat rail and the back slats, is machined with a 5-axis CNC machine to achieve the intended geometry before assembly, final shaping, and sanding and finishing. The result is both hi tech and lo tech, traditional and modern - in short, very Moser. The comfort of the chair is achieved with a simple foam back topped with dacron then wrapped, resting on a seat cushion comprised of foam and dacron - both the back cushion and seat cushion sit atop atop a substrate. The substrate is wrapped in the same leather or fabric. The Hartford Lounge Chair can be made in most American hardwoods including walnut (shown), cherry, and maple. It comes with one lumbar pillow and can be upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric. Like any Moser furniture, this piece is guaranteed for life. We are confident that our innovative joinery and continued commitment to upholstery development has only raised the bar for Moser quality.
- The design of Eero Saarinen's Executive Armchair (1950) began more than a decade earlier, when he and Charles Eames submitted several designs to the Organic Design in Home Furnishings competition at the MoMA. The pair, who'd been friends and collaborators since meeting at Cranbrook Academy of Art, won first prize. These fluid, sculptural shapes influenced the future work of both men; for Saarinen, most notably in his Womb, Tulip and Executive chairs. The Executive was originally made of fiberglass but was later updated in polyurethane to take advantage of the technical advances in plastics. The feel of this classic seat, however, remains unchanged. The molded shell flexes slightly with the sitter and the contoured plywood seat supported by metal or wood legs. Unlike Saarinen's furniture, which was consistently sculptural in form, these fluid lines didn't appear in his architecture until the 1950s. When looking at the dome-shaped glass wall of the Kresge Auditorium at MIT, it's not a big leap to see the same shape in the back of his Executive Chair. This chair is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified¿ for its use of low-emitting products. Manufactured by Knoll according to the original and exacting specifications of the designer. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemOak woods grace this collection of postwar period furniture with mid-century Danish-American styling. Characterized by elegant, airy forms and sweeping lines that transform heavy materials, pieces offer softened edges and bowed, sculptural silhouettes generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Softly weathered black finishes highlight wonderful wood grains. Dimensions:Width: 18 1/4" Depth: 20 1/4" Height: 32 1/2".
- Similar itemAll the beauty of natural straw--with none of its cleaning hassle. Deborah Rhodes' hand-sewn braided nylon coasters protect your fine wooden furniture from moisture and ring marks. Stain resistant, easy to wipe clean and backed by absorbent, non-skid vinyl. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Set of 4. 4.5" diameter. Available in Brown/Cream . Wipe clean.
- This warm, white leather armchair is wonderfully whimsical. The high back of the chair is topped with an ivory arch, enfolding guests in luxury. Dark walnut framework contrasts with the light-colored leather for a neutral accent to a modern, glamorous decor. 53.5 inches high x 29 inches wide x 32.5 inches deep. Seat height: 20.5 inches; Arm height: 23 inches. Constructed from oak; Finished in walnut. Upholstered in ivory cowhide leather; Web support, Dacron wrapped foam. Features a canopy back.
- Extra counter space in extra special reclaimed wood combines beauty and function in this centerpiece for your kitchen. A deep spacious drawer, with an antique brass pull, offers storage for your essentials. Each slab of salvaged wood is intrinsically unique, sanded and finished with a beautiful bluestone countertop. Variations occur in the color and texture of the reclaimed pine and stone top. 35 inches high x 47.25 inches wide x 23.5 inches deep; Drawer: 6.89 inches high x 31 inches wide x 15.75 inches deep. Top block of wood is just over 5" thick. Constructed from solid reclaimed wood found from old buildings. Bleached and sanded reclaimed wood. Blue stone top; One open drawer with antique brass pull.
- Similar itemOak woods grace this collection of postwar period furniture with mid-century Danish-American styling. Characterized by elegant, airy forms and sweeping lines that transform heavy materials, pieces offer softened edges and bowed, sculptural silhouettes generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Natural blonde finishes highlight wonderful wood grains. Dimensions: Width: 21" Depth: 20" Height: 31".
- A dazzling display of form and function, this is one reclaimed fir wood sideboard that gets more than just passing glances. A wild mix of wedge-shaped wood cuttings adds dimension to the exterior while the interior has two large cabinet spaces with a removable shelf for your glassware, china and linen. This one-of-a-kind buffet sits on an angular metal base – a great finish to this Global Bazaar virtuoso. 32.5 inches high x 87 inches wide x 23 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed wood and metal. Weathered wood finish.
- Similar itemProtect your surfaces from ugly ring marks with this stylish set of 6 Camera Lens coasters from Ella Doran. Melamine coated and cork backed these coasters can withstand temperatures up to 150°C and have been hand made in the UK. Complementing items are also available in the Camera range by Ella Doran including placemats and cushions.Key features: * Material: melamine coated and cork backed * Dimensions: D10cm * Set of six circular coasters * Featuring different camera lens designs * Handmade in the UK * Can withstand temperatures up to 150°C * Wipe down surface to clean - do not immerse in water
- Similar itemThe Spanish Wood Lounge Chair offers traditional beauty and provides luxurious comfort. A beautiful hand-carved mahogany frame offers support, while natural linen upholstery and a generously sized back pillow provide a clean, uncomplicated appearance. Brass nailhead trim adds visual interest and provides the finishing touch. Carved mahogany wood frame. Natural linen upholstery. Antique black finish on wood.
- Design by Benjamin Cherner, 2002.Made in the U.S.A by Cherner Chair Company. The Cherner Lounge Chair with Arms is a handsome example of a dynamically comfortable piece of furniture. For those who wish to relax in high style, this lounge chair provides an exceptional back rest. Much like a beautiful woman, the chair has slim legs, an hourglass waist and a fan shaped back. Norman Cherner first designed this chair in 1958. It made such a splash in the design scene that it showed up on a 1961 Saturday Evening Post cover illustration by Norman Rockwell. In 2002, Benjamin Cherner redesigned this latest version. His main concern was keeping the curves of the chair while making it visually light. The Cherner Lounge Chair with Arms features a seat molded from a single piece of plywood, and a wood base made from two pieces of laminated beech. Face veneer Cherner Lounge finishes are available in Classic Walnut, Natural Walnut, Classic Ebony or Red Gum. Available in a wide range of fabrics or leathers. For added comfort, consider the Cherner Ottoman.
- Enjoy your favorite drinks with a dash of wit. This set of four coasters from kate spade new york's All in Good Taste collection is sure to amp up your cocktail hour. Brown/wood. Acacia wood & enamel.