Shop this look
- Similar itemBring the beauty of nature to the dining table with this stunning set of four Trees Two coasters from Boho & Co. This set of four circular coasters feature a stunning tree design inspired by English landscapes. In stunning green tones, perfect for everyday use protecting your coffee table, or for use on a dining table with matching tablemats available separately from Boho & Co.Key features: * Material: heat resistant melamine * Dimensions: D9.5cm * Set of four round coasters * Stunning tree design * Cork backed * Green tones * More home accessories available from Boho & Co
- The design of Eero Saarinen's Executive Armchair (1950) began more than a decade earlier, when he and Charles Eames submitted several designs to the Organic Design in Home Furnishings competition at the MoMA. The pair, who'd been friends and collaborators since meeting at Cranbrook Academy of Art, won first prize. These fluid, sculptural shapes influenced the future work of both men; for Saarinen, most notably in his Womb, Tulip and Executive chairs. The Executive was originally made of fiberglass but was later updated in polyurethane to take advantage of the technical advances in plastics. The feel of this classic seat, however, remains unchanged. The molded shell flexes slightly with the sitter and the contoured plywood seat supported by metal or wood legs. Unlike Saarinen's furniture, which was consistently sculptural in form, these fluid lines didn't appear in his architecture until the 1950s. When looking at the dome-shaped glass wall of the Kresge Auditorium at MIT, it's not a big leap to see the same shape in the back of his Executive Chair. This chair is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified¿ for its use of low-emitting products. Manufactured by Knoll according to the original and exacting specifications of the designer. Made in U.S.A.
- The combination of modern, sleek framework and plush nubuck cushions creates a modern spin on a classic lounge chair. Neutral camel and driftwood brown evoke a natural, coastal palette that's pleasing and peaceful in any environment. 29 inches high x 27.75 inches wide x 34.75 inches deep. Constructed from oak. Finished in drifted brown. Upholstered in nubuck camel suede leather. Lower seat height.
- Similar itemAll the beauty of natural straw--with none of its cleaning hassle. Deborah Rhodes' hand-sewn braided nylon coasters protect your fine wooden furniture from moisture and ring marks. Stain resistant, easy to wipe clean and backed by absorbent, non-skid vinyl. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Set of 4. 4.5" diameter. Available in Brown/Cream . Wipe clean.
- Similar itemOak woods grace this collection of postwar period furniture with mid-century Danish-American styling. Characterized by elegant, airy forms and sweeping lines that transform heavy materials, pieces offer softened edges and bowed, sculptural silhouettes generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Softly weathered black finishes highlight wonderful wood grains. Dimensions:Width: 18 1/4" Depth: 20 1/4" Height: 32 1/2".
- This warm, white leather armchair is wonderfully whimsical. The high back of the chair is topped with an ivory arch, enfolding guests in luxury. Dark walnut framework contrasts with the light-colored leather for a neutral accent to a modern, glamorous decor. 53.5 inches high x 29 inches wide x 32.5 inches deep. Seat height: 20.5 inches; Arm height: 23 inches. Constructed from oak; Finished in walnut. Upholstered in ivory cowhide leather; Web support, Dacron wrapped foam. Features a canopy back.
- Extra counter space in extra special reclaimed wood combines beauty and function in this centerpiece for your kitchen. A deep spacious drawer, with an antique brass pull, offers storage for your essentials. Each slab of salvaged wood is intrinsically unique, sanded and finished with a beautiful bluestone countertop. 35 inches high x 47.25 inches wide x 23.5 inches deep. Top block of wood is just over 5" thick. Constructed from solid reclaimed wood found from old buildings. Bleached and sanded reclaimed wood. Blue stone top; One open drawer with antique brass pull.
- The Shell Chair is developed out of Michael Dreebens ongoing interest in traditional craft practices in North India - in this case saddle making. Exquisitely made saddles have been produced in India for centuries, and although some horse culture persists, it's waning as India becomes more technologically developed. The Shell Chairs attempt to incentivize this skilled trade by providing these artisans with a new market for their craft, and hopefully encouraging them to pass it on to younger generations. The shape of the chair is an homage to Scandinavian design of the mid-twentieth century and embraces some of its core values: it's clean of line and is intended to emphasize the leather forming and stitching, it's deeply comfortable, and it's durable – like the saddles it's derived from, it's crafted from thick, top-grain leather, and with reasonable care, will last for decades. Frame: Soaped Oak. Leather: Premium brown saddle leather
- Similar itemThe Estelle Dining Chair by Copeland is modern dining chair that’s crafted in Vermont of solid American walnut or solid cherry. Visually refined and superbly constructed, the Estelle modern dining chair by Copeland has a sculptural elegance and material integrity which unfailingly enhances any modern dining room.
- Similar itemAdd a vintage element to your home’s decor with this beautiful square coaster set, featuring four handmade teak coasters and a mid-century inspired brass holder. Made in Uganda. Brass holder: 2.5” L x 4.5” W. Coaster: Length 25” Locally sourced, recycled brass and Elgon Teak wood.
- A dazzling display of form and function, this is one reclaimed fir wood sideboard that gets more than just passing glances. A wild mix of wedge-shaped wood cuttings adds dimension to the exterior while the interior has two large cabinet spaces with a removable shelf for your glassware, china and linen. This one-of-a-kind buffet sits on an angular metal base – a great finish to this Global Bazaar virtuoso. 32.5 inches high x 87 inches wide x 23 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed wood and metal. Weathered wood finish.
- Similar itemOak woods grace this collection of postwar period furniture with mid-century Danish-American styling. Characterized by elegant, airy forms and sweeping lines that transform heavy materials, pieces offer softened edges and bowed, sculptural silhouettes generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Natural blonde finishes highlight wonderful wood grains. Dimensions: Width: 21" Depth: 20" Height: 31".
- The natural, rustic beauty of repurposed wood is artfully arranged in a slatted mosaic pattern. Four deep drawers provide ample storage for linens, dishes and other essentials. Streamlined, dark iron handles and legs add rustic detail to this mid-century modern credenza. 36 inches high x 72 inches wide x 21.75 inches deep. Constructed from wood and iron. Finished in natural and old iron. Variations will occur - no two are alike.