- We believe that quality design does not have to sacrifice function. Crafted at Copeland Furniture's Vermont headquarters, the Catalina Solid Walnut 4-Drawer Dresser offers convenient storage space with a stacked design featuring four drawers. The natural finish of Copeland Furniture's Catalina Solid Walnut 4-Drawer Dresser emphasizes the deep colors and grain of the American black walnut hardwood for a rich mid-century look. Four drawer design. Four slanted legs. Natural walnut color. The Solid Walnut 4-Drawer Dresser is part of Copeland Furniture's Catalina collection. Made to order in the USA. This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise.
- Similar itemWoody is a modern interpretation of traditional ladder inspired shelving systems. With no apparent front and back it works well as a freestanding piece of furniture as well as against a wall. One of the greatest strengths of the shelving system is the thorough simplicity, which emanates from the idea that a shelving system should not be too visually dominant and should leave room for the items placed in it. Woody is created in the spirit of modernism. Nothing in the construction is hidden, all joints are visible and all parts are industrially manufactured. Simplifying and updating more traditional shelving systems has been a key element in the development of Woody which simply consists of oak sticks, bent steel and screws. At the same time great effort has been put into perfecting the joints in terms of form and strength. Solid oak is an incredibly strong material and it ages beautifully, so in spite of the lightness in its appearance, the structure is surprisingly strong and stable compared to other shelving systems of this type. The light soap treated oak provides Woody with a traditional Scandinavian expression, which is updated by the contrasting steel shelves. The shelves lie freely on the wooden frame and each of the three colour combinations underscore the simple proportions of the shelving system while at the same time emphasizing individual expressions - simplicity, modernity and playfulness. Woody was originally developed as inventory for the store HAY HOUSE in Copenhagen which opened in June of 2008, but as it started to receive many positive reactions from customers who wanted it for their own homes, it made sense to put an adjusted version into production. The newest member to Woody family is the low Mini shelf. It is a stylish alternative to the classic bookcase and it fits well in different environments where some extra storage space is needed. It is perfect for both homes and offices. Combine with other Woody shelves, as you like. Manufacturer: Hay. Size: Height 196,5 cm, depth 44,5 cm, width 75,5 cm. Material: Soap treated oak, powder coated steel.
- Update the look of your living room with a modern twist on the traditional coffee table. The rustic, reclaimed wood of inlaid parquet creates a beautiful yet practical surface, ready to support your magazines, hors d’oeuvres (and occasionally, a perching party guest) in style. A contemporary, black metal base features circular shapes that make this table feel light and open within your modern urban loft or living space. 19 inches high x 60 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Constructed from white cyprus reclaimed wood and metal. Metal base has a textured painted black finish. Metal base features open circular design. Features curved parquet design tabletop.
- With subtle, flowing lines, the Legend Wood bedroom embodies casual contemporary design. Bentwood drawer fronts framed within horizontal parting rails are complemented by a precision-cut stacked wave pattern on the headboard. A satin chrome bar pull mounted vertically at the apex of each drawer face completes the look.Crafted from Mahogany solid wood and Cherry wood veneer, Legend Wood features a Chocolate Brown NC Lacquer finish, with tones ranging from Ebony to medium Cherry, just light enough to reveal the handsome natural characteristics of the Cherry veneer, including gum streaks, pin knots and random swirls.Legend Wood is available with a wide range of casegoods, including multiple dresser and mirror options, and a choice of platform bed designs, both of which are available with or without under-bed drawer storage. Casegoods feature sanded and stained solid wood drawer boxes mounted on full extension, ball bearing glides. Drawers are French dovetailed in the front, English dovetailed in the back. Dresser and chest top drawers are felt lined for storing delicate items. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Mahogany solid wood, Cherry wood veneer; low-emission engineered wood. Contemporary design features steam-shaped concave drawer fronts framed with solid Mahogany parting rails and flat front upper doors. Hand-applied multi-step finish highlights the wood's natural grain with tones ranging from a deep chocolate to a rich golden brown, with occasional cherry tone highlights. Satin nickel bar pulls are mounted vertically at the apex of each drawer front. Assembled Unit Dimensions (W x L x D):26" x 59" x 19" Imported- Indonesia.
- Similar itemThe Topeka sofa invites rich luxury to the transitional interior. Classic with button tufting and rolled arms, the dapper seat receives a metallic shine with nailhead detailing. Shown in Arizona Rustic LL. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. 89"W x 41"D x 36.5"H. Seat: 23"D x 20"H. Arm: 36.5"H. In-Arm: 66"W.
- Made in Vermont by Copeland Furniture. Individual pieces within the Moduluxe collection can stand alone as stylish contemporary designs or can be arranged in a modular sectional for a semi-built-in configuration. Whether you’re imagining a conventional bedroom set or a sectional configuration, Moduluxe has the versatility and range of options to realize your vision. Details The Moduluxe Collection is crafted in solid maple, cherry or American black walnut hardwood. Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality. Cases, desks and media units are available in a wide range of configurations, each sold separately.
- Another geometric marvel, the circular Cyrano coffee table is inlaid with triangular offset pieces of recycled elm wood. Simple in form but bold in design, We love to mix modern shapes with old world materials. The table is slightly elevated off the floor for added mobility and finished with a water based sealer. Go green! 15.75 inches high x 39.5 inches wide x 39.5 inches deep. Material: 100% recycled elm wood. Finish: Wrapped in natural elm wood. Weight: 90 lbs. Wood will vary in color and texture.
- Similar itemFeatures: Durable leather. Wood frame. Tranditional style. Fire-resistant sponge and spring. Color: Dark brown. 2 Years warranty. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 27.6 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 101.2 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 44.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 92 Pounds.
- Similar itemDesign Ole Wanscher, 1960. Solid wood, down molded cold foam, upholstery. Made in Denmark by Carl Hansen & Son. "Owning a Wanscher‐chair is an adventure every day, and will be so even serveral hundred years from now, for this is how long it lasts." - Danish newspaper Politiken, 1958. OW602 is a classic Danish design redolent of both English and Oriental furniture-art. The sofa was originally designed for the Carpenters Guild Exhibition in 1960 as part of a complete living room set. It is a simple and beautiful 2‐seater sofa, well suitable for the modern home. It has a simple timeless expression with its visible solid wood legs and firm yet soft upholstery providing great comfort. The sofa works equally well alone or paired. Ole Wanscher was born in Copenhagen in 1903 and was an architect and professor of architecture with furniture design as his specialty. He came to shape Danish furniture, both as a designer and as a master teacher. Construction and form were of the utmost importance to him, treating furniture design as if it was a branch of architecture. His furniture designs are now considered to be modern classics ‐ sophisticated and functional with an exquisite attention to detail. The sofas are handmade over a frame of beech and offered with exposed wood legs in a variety of options. The cushions consist of a foam core surrounded by European down and cold foam, upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather. Available as a 2 or 3 seater (OW603) sofa. OW602: 31.5" h | 29.9" d | 60.6" w.