- Similar itemBoots. by Park Lane. 100% leather upper. Matte finish. Shearling fold over cuff. Lace front fastening with D-ring hardware. Stud-embellished midsole. Wooden block heel
- Stella McCartneyCrocodile Jacquard Isabeli Jacket, CeladonDetailsCrocodile jacquard with subtle sheen.Spread collar.Snap front.Cuffed bracelet sleeves.Oversized patch pockets.Relaxed silhouette.Hem hits mid-thigh.Polyester/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemThis lightweight Burberry trench is bold and bright, making it just what you need for rainy spring days. Polyamide; lining: polyester; sleeve: cupro; under collar: cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar with hook and button closure, collar lined in polka dot print, shoulder epaulets, double-breasted button front. Button-tab cuffs, buckle tie belt, buttoned side pockets, back vent.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueen multicolored silk muslin bustier dress. Inside nude corset. Leather and silk satin belt closed by snap buttons. Closed by a hook and an invisible zip in the back. Silk lining. Model is 1m77/5'10 and is wearing size 38. Composition: fabric: 100% silk ; lining: 70% rayon, 30% silk ; belt: calf leather, silk. Shown with Saint Laurent Black leather pumps.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent black patent calfskin ankle booties styled with point toe. 2.25" (60mm) heel, approximately. Patent leather-covered kitten heel, black grommets and hooks, black round shoelaces Laces up Leather sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- Burgundy and navy tartan wool jacket with detachable shearling collar from 3.1 Phillip Lim. Shearling collar with leather underside leads into an off-centre zip down front. Long sleeves with concealed zip cuffs and black leather inserts. Zip hip pockets. Quilted lining. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemRed wool blend coat from Versace featuring a classic collar, a double-breasted front button fastening with gold-tone buttons, two front pouch pockets and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. By Versace Jeans Couture. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemFitted with an internal corset and underwire bust this strapless dress from Jason Wu creates the most flattering silhouette. We love the snake-print silk and intricate pleating. Complement the waist belt with black heels and a compact clutch.
- Similar itemShowered with sparkle, Nina Ricci paints a midnight black picture of glistening glamour. Cut with a bombshell silhouette, let this sequin-coated number set off your cocktail repertoire with a wiggle and a giggle. Corseted bustier top. Back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Fully lined. 100% Polyester. Material II: 70% Polyamide, 30% Cotton. Material III: 67% Wool, 33% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Silk. Dry clean.