Sale / PriceAll
BrandWoolrich John Rich & Bros
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Arctic long fur-trimmed cotton-blend canvas parkaThis khaki-green down-filled Arctic parka is based on an original Woolrich John Rich & Bros.s design that was worn by workers building the Alaskan pipeline in 1972. The cotton-blend canvas is treated for water-resistance, while the high neck, optional coyote-fur trimmed hood, and fleece-lined pockets ensure protection against the elements. Pull the internal drawstring to subtly cinch the waist.
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Banff Eskimo ParkaNow, the designers over at Woolrich John Rich & Bros wouldn't name the Women's Banff Eskimo Parka after such a cold and grueling climate for nothing. Designed to meld furnace-like fervor with city-friendly style, this parka features a rugged, military-inspired fabric for hard-wearing use, while the storm flap and internal zipper closure seal out the cold and keep warmth in. Not to mention, the Thermolite synthetic insulation ensures you stay toasty, no matter the adventure or what the elements throw your way. A rabbit fur-lined hood offers a haute-couture look, and the two hand pockets safeguard your cold hands when temperatures dip below comfortably cool. So whether you've taken up residency in New York City or Chicago, the Banff Eskimo Parka provides a refined, yet pragmatic look.
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Arctic fur-trimmed cotton-blend canvas parkaWoolrich John Rich & Bros.'s Arctic parkas were originally designed for Alaskan pipeline workers. This black water-resistant cotton-blend canvas style features a down and feather filling, a tonal-brown coyote-fur hood trim, and recessed ribbed-knit cuffs for superior insulation. Cinch the slim shape for a secure fit at the internal drawstring waist.?
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Women's Long Arctic HC ParkaFeatures of the Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Women's Long Arctic HC Parka High fashion high collar Inner rib knit sleeve cuffs combined with a detachable coyote faux fur lined hood Front closure with zipper Lower button flap pockets and waistband regulation
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Luxury Arctic fur-trimmed padded parkaWoolrich John Rich & Bros.'s shape-memory fabric Luxury Arctic parka is inspired by the outerwear worn by Alaskan pipeline workers. Down padding, a tonal-brown racoon-fur trim, and fleece lining are insulating details, while the flapped-front pockets are ideal for keeping small essentials on hand. Layer it to bring a cool feel to weekend looks perhaps a roll-neck sweater and staple jeans.?
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Luxury Arctic fur-trimmed padded parkaThe cream Luxury Arctic parka is Woolrich John Rich & Bros.'s iconic slim-fitting style. It's crafted from a crease-resistant fabric with memory fibres to hold its shape, and is filled with insulating duck down and feathers. The optional raccoon-fur hood trim and? internal ribbed-knit cuffs are considered finishers. Wear it on the coldest of days with a chunky roll-neck sweater and faded blue jeans.
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Eugene CoatLet the John Rich & Bros. Women's Eugene Coat from Woolrich get you to nice dinners, winter balls, and the theater in warm style. Cut into a slim silhouette, the Eugene's impeccable style ensures an elegant feminine look . Teflon finishes the shell to shed snowfall, resists raindrops, and protect the down's lofty warmth so you can stay cozy throughout the night. Apres style points include a detachable fur ruff, welted handpockets, and a bottom drawstring for a hip-hugging look.
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Women's Prescott Short ParkaFeatures of the Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Women's Prescott Short Parka Made of 100% cotton with a unique water-resistant Dupont Teflon finish Wide attached hood has button accents Front closure has two visible buttons Bottom hem has an adjustable draw cord with a snap closure Slanted front pockets with snap closures
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Bow Bridge CoatWith a relaxed silhouette, the Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Women's Bow Bridge Coat covers your outfits with wet-weather protection as well as an impeccable style. Teflon finishes the soft-yet-durable shell with reliable resistance against snowflakes and rainfall. Down insulation adorns the Bow Bridge with light, lofty warmth. The hood's fur ruff add an arctic touch, and you can remove the hood for sunny weather. There's a bottom drawstring that gives a slimming look, and it blocks cold drafts.