- Similar itemThe Willow collection celebrates timeless leather craft with its shape, style and detailing. The focus is its structure and simplicity- beautiful yet practical and finished with signature hardware and detailing. The Willow Tote has a front envelope clutch that can be zip-detached and used as a single statement clutch. This bag can be carried in the hand or in the crook of your arm. Soft Gold components. Two top handles. Detachable envelope pouch with postman's lock closure. Hanging metal fob with hidden padlock. Square metal feet on base. Magnetic clasp closure. Suede lining. One internal zip pocket. Two internal slip pockets. Internal metal Mulberry plaque and fob. Height 10¼" Width 16¼" Depth 7¼" Handle drop 5½"
- Similar itemReady to roll up your sleeves and get glam? So are we in this slightly oversized super luxe silk shirt. Accented with leather, this one's definitely got all the trimmings. Fabricated in: 93% silk, 7% spandex. Trim: leather at neckline and at sleeves. Dry clean only by leather specialist. Sleeves can be rolled and tacked, zips at back. Total body length 21 3/4".
- Dylan Gray soups up the classic pencil skirt in this exclusive style for Bloomingdale's. A luxe leather front panel and asymmetric front zip closure lend edge to the powerful silhouette. Viscose/nylon/spandex; contrast: leather. Dry clean. Imported. Leather waistband, front leather panel, asymmetric front zip closure. Front vent, seam detailing, knit sides and back.
- Similar itemGet a unique look with the Btches Peep Toe by Iron Fist. A white fabric upper features a female super hero multi color print, black piping and 1 3/4 inch platform. A 6 inch stiletto heel and sultry black t-strap completes this unique style. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemThe ruched skirt from premium designers Grizas is the perfect skirt for versatile styling all year round. True to the brand's innovative ethos, the label's signature crinkle finish is achieved by combining silk and linen for premium quality appeal with a contemporary aesthetic. The asymmetric flared hem and gathered front vent provide fashion-forward ultra feminine design ensuring this Grizas skirt is a sophisticated and covetable investment piece. Jules B proudly presents the Grizas Sale. Grizas S4205-S1 RUCHED SKIRT SS14 sale. Ruched skirt. Crinkle effect. Mid length. Flared hem. Gathered front. Elasticated waist. Front vent. Side zip fastening. Elasticated rear waistband. 60% linen, 40% silk.
- The Willow collection celebrates timeless leather craft with its shape, style and detailing. The focus of this new collection is its structure and simplicity- a beautiful yet practical design finished with signature hardware and detailing. This multi-wear style has a clever zip-detached front envelope clutch, as well as a detachable shoulder strap. This tote style bag can be carried by hand, across the body or can be carried in the crook of the arm. Soft gold components. Two top handles. Front detachable envelope clutch. Postman's lock hardware. Hanging leather fob with padlock. Detachable leather shoulder strap. Magnetic clasp closure. Suede lined interior. One internal zip pocket. Two internal slip pockets. Internal Mulberry fob. Height 8¼' Width 14¼' Depth 5¼' Handle drop 3¾' Shoulder strap 37'
- Similar itemPointelle eyelet buttondown blouse with embroidery detailing and a deep "V.” Elastic waistband. Dreamy fabrics, slubby textures, and ethereal sheer details come together to create New Romantics, a collection of pieces that are hand touched and hopelessly romantic. 100% Cotton. Machine Wash Cold. Import.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather or textile. Sole: Synthetic. Get the perfect evening or party look with these fierce glossy platform pumps. Platform pump. Almond toe. Glossy finish. Towering heel. Heel height: 5.5 In. Platform height: 1.25 In.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Draped Coverup SkirtDetailsBlack jersey.Folded waistband sits at hips.Draped style.Asymmetric arched hem hits above ankle.Nylon/spandex; hand wash.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.