- Slouchy 3.1 Phillip Lim trousers with a smocked satin waistband. Finished with a faux fly and split cuffs. On seam hip pockets and single welt back pocket. Fabric: Slinky mid weight crepe. 78% acetate/22% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 12in / 30.5cm Inseam: 29in / 74cm Leg opening: 12in / 30.5cm. Available sizes: 2,4,6
- Ann DemeulemeesterHigh-Collar CoatDetailsIvory; contrast buttons.High notched collar; asymmetric button front.Seamed shoulder details; long sleeves with button cuffs.Front welt pockets.Yoked back shoulders.Wool/metal/nylon degrade lining.Imported.Designer About Ann Demeulemeester:Celebrated for her distinctive monochromes and untraditional tailoring, Ann Demeulemeester rose to prominence as a member of the Antwerp Six, a group of radical designers working in Belgium in the 1980s. Demeulemeester held her first runway show in Paris in 1992, introducing the avant-garde ideas that would become her hallmarks - punk and Japanese influences, deconstructed cuts, and a somber aesthetic, all cut through with dark romance and subtle sensuality. Today, her menswear-inspired slouchy trousers, draped knits, and leather jackets draw a cult following. Demeulemeester left her eponymous label in November 2013. A full team at the house, trained by the designer, carries on her vision.
- Similar itemRUNWAY EXCLUSIVE - A classic button down becomes ultra modern in crisp cotton with a stand up collar and deep side vents. This light and breezy blouse is perfect alone or layer with a chunky cropped knit for statement style. Content & Care: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
- Similar itemStand up for what you believe in when striding in this Fergie pump. Protest is made up of a bright neon pink patent upper and 4 inch heel. This pointed toe style is back and has received an extreme makeover! Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. pink.
- Similar itemBlack and white silk polka dot sleeveless blouse from Etro featuring a wrap style V neck, a ruffled design, a batwing sleeve, a loose fit and a polka dot print.
- Similar itemThis chic coat from renowned outerwear name Moncler strikes the perfect balance between fashion and function. Mid-weight quilted nylon woven. Stand nehru collar with full snap button front. Two concealed zip pockets at front. Three quarter length. Fully lined; Down fill. Size 3 (FR 42) measures approximately 35'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. 100% Polyamide; Fill: 90% Down / 10% Feathers; Hand Wash or Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBe bodacious in this perfectly patent number. DV by Dolce Vita features Bunny, a glazed pink patent pump with a hidden 3/4 inch platform and slightly squared off toe box. A 5 inch heel and adorable gold metal bow decorates the vamp to create a dainty yet saucy style. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. pink.
- Similar itemKhaki cotton tapered trousers from 3.1 Phillip Lim. Belt loops. Concealed zip fly with a hook and eye closure. Two hip pockets. Single rear pocket. Tapered leg. Cropped length. Turn ups. Unlined. Dry clean only.
- Lela RoseBelted Lace-Trim TrenchcoatDetailsTwill with contrast revers and applied lace at hem.Notched collar; partially hidden double-breasted button front.Three-quarter sleeves with tab details.Self belt may be tied, buckled, or removed.Two open side pockets.Pleated back rain flap.Cotton/lyocell/polyurethane; cotton/polyamide trim.Silk lining.Made in USA of Japanese material.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.