- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Crystal Slide Sandal, NeroDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti suede slide.5" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/2" equiv.Thin satin strap across open toe.Wide band with Swarovski crystals.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemGold leather twin skull evening clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a metallic sheen, top snap closure with double skull details and an embossed internal logo stamp.
- Similar itemAERIN BeautyLimited Edition Lipstick, Beach BeigeDetailsLike the casual elegance of your favorite sundress, AERIN's natural, wear-with-anything lipstick adds relaxed, casual glamour and a kiss of color to any look. The creamy formula melts on lips with soft, smooth moisture while the signature rose scent adds a breath of cooling calm with every touchup.
- Similar itemBeige cotton double breasted trench coat from Burberry London featuring a pointed collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, a front button fastening, side pockets, a belted waist, long sleeves and zip cuffs.
- Similar itemAERIN BeautyLimited Edition Lipstick, Garden PathDetailsThree new shades of AERIN's signature lipstick capture the saturated simplicity of your favorite Spring flowers, in a creamy formula that leaves lips soft and smooth.The signature rose scent heightens the floral sensation, revitalizing the senses with every touchup.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSuede T-Strap Metal Sandal, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen suede sandal.4 1/2" covered stiletto heel.Silvertone chain details T-strap.Open toe tops slight platform.Adjustable buckled ankle strap.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Height: 10cm Width: 19cm Depth: 2cm. Detachable concealable metal chain shoulder strap. Top clasp closure. One internal patch pocket. Galvanized gold details and hardware. Leather lining. Made in Italy.
- When the rain hits the roof, step out in a stylish and slick Burberry Brit trench. Lightweight cotton twill. Asymmetrical zip with double breasted button front. Long sleeve with leather buckle cuffs. Button flap pockets at waist. Rear center vent. Fully lined in signature check print cotton. Size US 2 (UK 4) measures approximately 34'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. Self / Lining: 100% Cotton; Trim: Leather; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemGold-tone leather brushed box clutch from Rodo Vintage featuring a clasp fastening. 80s. Excellent condition. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.