- "meet emma charlotte duerre watson." — @heavensake
- "she is strong - willed, an extreme perfectionist, and sensible." — @heavensake
- "she's always looking after her friends and cleaning up the messes they make." — @heavensake
- "when emma was seventeen, she was sexually abused by her step - father multiple times." — @heavensake
The Graduate - Effortlessly blending youthful charm with elegance, Emma Watson talks to T, The New York Times Style Magazine about returning to film after
- "she was too scared to tell anyone, so she kept quiet, keeping it a secret all these years." — @heavensake
- "the abuse has scarred her, but she tries to get over it. she pushes away her own problems by helping her friends with theirs." — @heavensake
- "to put things bluntly, emma's love life is nonexistent." — @heavensake
- "she's tried dating boys, but thoughts of how she was abused come floating into her mind. she can't allow herself to get close to someone." — @heavensake
Emma Watson shows off her sexy side for the October 2012 issue of Glamour US. The 22-year-old actress sits down for a chat with the magazine and talks about her life, her hair, her dating rules, her career and her new film, 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
- "she's hoping one day she'll get over this fear. but for now, she's stuck with it." — @heavensake
Emma Watson struck a pose in Glamour.
- Emma Watson: New People Tree Line -- PICS! | emma watson people tree 03 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared"and that is . . ." — @heavensake
- "emma charlotte" — @heavensake
- "duerre watson. ♥" — @heavensake
Emma Watson became a new face and designer for People Tree collection. Emma and designer of People Tree prepared stylish collection for everyone.