- Similar itemOscar de la RentaFaille Pencil Skirt, Lapis BlueDetailsFaille.High waist sits at the navel.Slim, straight skirt.Hem hits past the knee.Hidden back zip.Back vent.Cotton/viscose.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- The Willow collection celebrates timeless leather craft with its shape, style and detailing. The focus of this new collection is its structure and simplicity- a beautiful yet practical design finished with signature hardware and detailing. This multi-wear style has a clever zip-detached front envelope clutch, as well as a detachable shoulder strap. This tote style bag can be carried by hand, across the body or can be carried in the crook of the arm. Silver nickel components. Two top handles with D-ring detailing. Detachable shoulder strap with dog clip attachment. Detachable envelope pouch with Postman's Lock closure. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. Magnetic closure. Suede lined interior. Two internal slip pockets. One internal zip pocket. Internal Mulberry fob. Height 8¼' Width 14¼' Depth 5¼' Handle drop 3¾' Shoulder strap 37'
- Cropped ballet short sleeve wrap top with front tie. 100% silk charmeuse. Dry clean only. Made in NYC.
- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, BlackDetailsPatent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs.Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform.4 3/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather outsole."Bianca" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemPerspex pumps with black suede heel and toe from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toes. Suede covered heel. No fastenings; slips on. Leather lined. Cushioned leather insole.
- Similar itemThe Brigitte Blouse is a wardrobe classic and one of our signature styles. Made of ultra-light linen and offered in a fresh, cheery shade of carnival red, it’s menswear-inspired but tailored. This fitted silhouette features safari details, including epaulettes and camp-style sleeves that can be left long or rolled with a tab closure. The perfect shirt that goes with everything and works for nearly any occasion: Tuck it in, leave it loose or buy it a few sizes up and wear it like a men's shirt over your bikini. Lightweight tissue linen. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 32.5" (81.6 cm) 7 button closure at center front. 25" (62.7 cm) in length. 100% linen. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemPraline brown leather 'Goldetrotter' tote bag from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring two top handles, a top zip fastening, a zip fastening pocket on front, fully lined, a detachable shoulder strap and an internal zip fastening pocket.
- Carolina HerreraBotanical-Print Pencil Skirt, White/GreenDetailsCarolina Herrera makes polished style effortless with this perfectly tailored, whimsically printed pencil skirt.Botanical-print twill pencil skirt by Carolina Herrera.High waist sits at the navel.Formfitting pencil silhouette.Knee length.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Similar itemNude wool blend vintage pencil skirt from Guy Laroche featuring a rear zip fastening, high waist and a rear fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.