- Canada GooseMontebello Parka with Fur Hood DetailsCanada Goose Montebello parka with 625 power fill power white goose down; accented with military buttons. Drawcord hood with natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff. Approx. 28"L from shoulder to hem. TEI score of 3; for fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use; temperatures from -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (14 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit). Button closure with concealed two-way zip front. Long sleeves with zip pocket; ribbed cuffs to keep out the cold; . Front flap pocket with heavy duty zip closure. Fleece-lined chest pockets for hands, snap closure; lower envelope pockets for storage, button closure. Interior straps allows for parka to be worn as a backpack. Slim fit with an adjustable inner drawstring waist. Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining. Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Canada Goose: Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
- Note: This style is unisex. Sizes are in US men's sizing. Celebrated for his dramatic and daring floral arrangements, Thierry Boutemy has left his print on everything from film to fashion, creating works for OC favorites like Sofia Coppola and Dries Van Noten. Now, the legendary artist's green thumb has taken a transformative step by partnering with Opening Ceremony. Using broken foliage, Thierry produced exquisite collages and designs, which we then printed on everything from ready-to-wear, Vans and Manolo Blahnik shoes, New Era caps, and Tabio socks. A simple long-sleeve crewneck T-shirt was chosen as one of Thierry's collage canvases. Images of various flowers appear cut out and turned into patches, then sewn onto the arms of this relaxed-fit shirt. 100% cotton. Made in China.
- Similar itemEmbroidery, beaded details and a cool racerback design effortlessly whisk this ornate Free People tank from drinks with the girls to the big date. Cotton/polyester. Machine wash. Imported. Crewneck, sleeveless, sheer open-weave panels. Embroidered and beaded, racerback with cutout.
- Similar itemStyled with an immaculate cut, these tailored trousers from Jil Sander Navy lend a flawless foundation to tailored looks. Dark navy stretch cotton, side and buttoned back slit pockets, button closure, belt loops. Slim tailored fit. Style with a boxy cut top and heels. 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemBoxy, short sleeve top with rolled cuffs, in an off-white eyelet cotton. Subtle v-neck. Small cut-outs at side hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black Lockstep & Blue Stripe.
- Similar itemPistachio green merino 'Loden' overcoat from Lodental featuring a classic collar, a knotted front button fastening, long sleeves with button tabs at the cuffs, diagonal pockets to the sides, a box pleat detail to the back and contrasting brown trim.
- Similar itemWhite cotton frill top from Chloé featuring a round neck, long sleeves, cut out details and a loose fit.
- Similar itemHigh-waist bird's eye trousers with detachable skinny belt pleats at front, twin decorative welt pockets at back and rolled-up hem belt loops, zip and hook fastening.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.