- Similar itemSilky, lightweight lyocell blouse in a faded, denim-effect wash. Band collar. Hidden placket. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Curved hem is slightly longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Blue. 100% lyocell.
- Similar itemGivenchyShark-Lock Ankle Wrap Sandal, BlackDetailsSuede leather upper.Strap bands open toe; covered counter.Ankle-wrap with golden shark-tooth turn-lock closure.4 1/4" covered heel.Padded leather insole.Made in Italy of imported material.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemTimeless, structured shoulder bag with a studded two tone turnlock & top flap closure in embossed leather. Adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Flap closure. Concealed envelope pocket at front. Zip pocket at back. Single compartment with inner zip pocket. Cotton lining. Color: Burgundy. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Approx. Measurements: 11" W x 9" H x 4" D; Strap Drop: 18"
- Similar itemYellow stretch cotton tapered cropped trouser from DSQUARED2 featuring a waistband with belt loops, a concealed front fastening, side pockets and rear pockets.
- JoieCartel Cotton Gauze BlouseDetailsGauze blouse.Spread collar; button front.Three-quarter tab sleeves.Loose fit.Rounded hem.Cotton.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsWomen's Cartel Cotton Gauze Blouse - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar item3.1 Phillip Lim black techno-fabric twill high-waist pleated crop pants. Belt loops, single pleat, angled pockets, creased legs, notched waist at back, one button-through pocket and one welt pocket at back. 12.5" rise, 25.5" inseam, 13.5" leg opening. Zip fly, double hook-and-bar fastener, jigger button. Available in Black. Nylon/cotton/polyurethane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Proenza SchoulerPS11 Mini Chalkboard Shoulder Bag, Dark GrayDetailsNeutral yet uncommon chalkboard-effect leather highlights this Proenza Schouler PS11 shoulder bag's iconic design.Smooth chalkboard-effect leather.Silver hardware.Removable/adjustable crossbody/shoulder strap, 18" drop.Flap top with turn-lock closure and matte resin, inverted-stud detail.One flap pocket on front, under flap top.Zip pocket on back exterior.Logo jacquard lining; inside, one zip pocket.7"H x 9 1/2"W x 3"D.Weighs approx. 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanNudist Ankle-Strap Sandal, BlackDetailsPolished leather upper.4 1/4" covered heel sculpts legs; 1/4" platform.Skinny ankle strap with tonal buckle.Thin strap across open toe.Leather lining and sole.Padded footbed."Nudist" is made in Spain of Italian materials.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- These strappy printed satin sandals by Bottega Veneta have geometric jewel embellishments at the toe for an added surprise to this already unique and trendy pair of heels. Splatter printed satin upper. Round toe. Strappy toe features geometric jewel embellishments. Buckle adjustable t-strap at ankle. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. All measurements are approximate. Fabric / Leather; Italy;