- Similar itemMetallic t-shirt with round neck, cap sleeves and back vent on the hem.
- Similar itemJérôme Dreyfuss leopard-print haircalf Alain bucket bag styled with a drawstring closure. Leather-trimmed zip pocket at front, signature flat brasstone studs at front and back; leather-trimmed vertical zip pocket at sides; polished brasstone hardware. Lined with blue cotton twill; leather-trimmed zip pocket at interior. Flat leather shoulder strap threads through D-rings and can be worn doubled or tripled. Drawstring closure; snap-button closure at interior top line. 12" height x 13" width x 10" depth (approximately) 16" maximum strap drop, approximately. Includes leather key fob with flashlight. Imported; dyed haircalf country of origin: New Zealand.
- Similar itemMeticulous beading and prominent metallic hardware add extra pizzazz to a strappy sandal. Adjustable ankle strap with buckle closure. Leather upper/synthetic and leather lining/synthetic sole.
- Lightweight T-shirt. Round neck. Cap sleeves. Keyhole button to fasten. Crepe front with soft jersey back.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Cicely Metallic Wedge SandalDetailsGold leather upper. Strappy open toe. Adjustable ankle strap. Rope-wrapped wedge heel. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemAlexander WangRockie Mesh Small Crossbody Bag, ColaDetailsAlexander Wang Rockie bag with nylon mesh and lambskin trim; rhodium hardware. Topstitching at folded top handles; 4" drop. Removable, crossbody strap; 19" drop. Two-way rounded zip top. Vertical zip pocket on side. Interior, nylon lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets. Fifty-six studs adorn base of bag. 9"H x 10 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D; weighs 2lb. 10oz. "Rockie" is imported of Italian material. Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemLoose round neck tee with cap sleeves and a mesh-inspired burnt out graphic logo. The neck is ribbed and the hem is straight. In jersey knitted to create a speckled melange effect. The RAW Jersey program is a fresh line of tees, sweats, knits and pants that combine a clean look with striking details. Fit: Loose. Fabric: NY heather jersey. 60% Cotton, 40% polyester. Colour: Solid white.
- Similar itemNo need to worry when you have on this retro sandal! Seychelle's Havent Go A Worry showcases a bright yellow leather upper covering a multiple strap vamp. An adjustable ankle strap, 5 1/2 inch block stacked heel and 2 inch platform give you stabilizing height. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. yellow.
- Elizabeth and JamesCynnie Spotted Mini Bucket Bag, Ivory/BlackDetailsElizabeth James cheetah-spotted dyed calf hair (France) bucket bag. Golden hardware and soft leather trim. Detachable top handle; 6" drop. Crossbody/shoulder strap; 20 1/2" drop. Drawstring top cinches slouchy body. Vertical zip pocket at front. Inside, fabric lining and zip pocket. 9"H x 9"W x 5"D; bag weighs 1lb. 7oz. "Cynnie" is imported. Designer About Elizabeth and James:Elizabeth and James brings a designer sensibility to the contemporary customer. Seeking to narrow the gap between designer and contemporary clothing, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen are co-designers of this fashion label. Inspired by the mix of uptown and downtown, masculine and feminine, and casual and dressy, the Elizabeth and James collection is unique in the mixture of androgynous menswear-inspired blazers and shirts with delicate mini-dresses, feminine detailing, sequins, and unusual fabrics. Look to Elizabeth and James for fashion-forward styles made effortless.