Song of the day: Eyes Open - Taylor Swift
April 28, 2012
1) So I haven't been on in a while, yet, I noticed I have a top set today, so, to reward you all for your never-ending support, I've made a rare COLORFUL set. Whoa. Yeah, I know. So special ;) haha
2) I figured I might as well make a set while I'm watching Liam's epic Aussie twitcam with special appearances from Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry's voice. Yeah, I know it's kinda so-two-weeks-ago, but I only just found the time now. Don't worry, it's just as amazing two weeks later, and Liam is just as sweet. I really can't get over this kid. He's the best. I also thought it was really nice of Niall to stay for a bit. NIAM <3
3) So yeah... Hmm what's new with me? Nothing much really. This weekend should be pretty chillax seeing as I don't have too much work for the first time in weeks. Oh! I got 10 hours of sleep for the first time in like a month last night! That was pretty sweet.
4) Oh, but the problem is... It's SO COLD outside. I mean, I guess that was a little exaggeration. It's not like in the 40's, but it certainly felt like that last night. It's been super chilly/windy lately, but I remember just last week I sat in the sun for six hours and I was burning. Sigh. Mother nature, let's return to the 70/80 degree weather, yeah?
5) Oh, and this is kinda random, but... For all you Revenge watchers, it was INCREDIBLE this week. One of the most intense yet. Oh, and Grey's Anatomy never fails to make me cry week after week. Love that show.
6) Hmm I'm trying to rack my brain for something interesting to say, but I really can't come up with anything.
7) I'm trying to get my dad to take me driving today, but he refuses. Merh.
8) I've been starting to watch a lot more of The Wanted's interviews and everything, and well, let's just say they're a lot /rowdier/ than our 1D boys. ;) I suppose that's what makes a lot of girls love them, and I'm a bit of a TW fan myself (though I wouldn't be too pleased if they ever bashed our boys), and I love their music and they're really funny and so dedicated to their fans too, but uhm, yeah, I think I'll stick to my "innocent" 1D boys for now ;)
9) Okay, I'm going to go now. Don't worry I made another draft so hopefully I can publish one in the middle of the week rather than just one on the weekend. I might come back on later to catch up, we'll see...
Au revoir mon amies! Bon week-end! xx