***Top Set on January 25, 2012***
feat. Karlie Kloss
Song of the day: I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift
1) The combination of Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift is just overwhelming. Why do I say this? Well, I finally read Taylor's article in VOGUE Magazine today, and this was my absolute favorite part: "Swift spots a photo tacked on the wall of a model in one of Gurung’s dresses. 'I love Karlie Kloss,' she says and touches the picture. 'I want to bake cookies with her!'" That literally made me smile. LITERALLY. (<--I just said that in my head that way Rob Lowe does in Parks & Recreation). Like uhm...can I join the baking party? Can you imagine how epic that would be? And it made me even happier to see that Karlie responded to that on her twitter =) http://twitter.com/#!/karliekloss/status/159411826008924160
2) Overall, the article was wonderful and I found it fascinating. I thought the part about all the awkwardness of middle school was really funny because my go-to expression is "AWKWAAARRD." And the other part where I really identified with her was when she talked about her post-conversation anxiety because I totally have that too! I just always over-analyze everything I say.
3) Going back to Karlie... My favorite tweet of the day: http://twitter.com/#!/karliekloss/status/159469584506822656. I just LOVE Grey's Anatomy and was thrilled to learn that she does too! I suppose I just love finding things in common with celebrities I love hehe =)
4) Also, loved this brief article about Karlie in the Style section of the Times: http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2012/01/19/fashion/20120119-BROWSING.html. I mean how awesome must it be to receive a Chanel purse from the man behind Chanel?
5) Speaking of Karl... @kokodelourve informed me that Karl got a cat...named Choupette. What a FABULOUS name. Quite fitting for le chat de Karl, as it is a name superior to that of all other cats, and, well, Karl does seem to be part of a superior race ;)
6) Today was such a good day! I got to go home at 12:45 because one of my teachers was absent and I had her for the last two periods of the day. YES! I watched Revenge--which was so intense--and Modern Family--which was HILARIOUS! Seriously, it was so funny--you should go and watch it right now. Oh, and, of course, I did my daily bit of One Direction-stalking =) (yes, you all thought this was just going to be about Taylor and Karlie, but sorry, I had to mention my favorite boys at least once ;))
7) And now... here I am with time to spare on Polyvore. Yay! But sorry, still too busy to catch up =( BTW, if there's one thing I hate, it's DBQs. Sigh. I wish they were never invented. Anyways... Must go study some Macbeth now! Happy Thursday /slash/ it's almost Friday! =) xx
p.s. How gorgeous is that 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch?!?