- Similar itemTiered prairie skirt in black from Saint Laurent. This long A-line skirt features lace and chiffon tiers, a marrow finished floor-length hem, full lining, and a distressed leather waistband with belt loops. Has a concealed side zip and hook-bar closure.
- Similar itemMid-size version of the designer's signature tote, inspired by the simplicity of a paper grocery bag. May be carried folded over as a clutch. Front pocket. Magnetic closure. Single interior compartment. Partially suede & leather interior. Designer's white stitch at back. Color: Bordeaux. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Also available in Black. Measurements: As a clutch: Approx. 12.5" W x 9" H x 1.5" D. As a tote: 12.5" W x 15" H x 6" D. Handle drop: 5". Worn with. Hope Icon Shirt , HELMUT Nova Wool Jersey Pant & Marsèll Mid Heel Boot.
- Similar itemMetal Chain Suede Sandal From Alexander McQueen. 4.5" Heel. Gold T-Strap Chain With Ankle Strap Gold Buckle Closure. Suede Upper And Sole With Leather Trim, Insole, And Lining. Made In Italy. Available In Black/Gold.
- Similar itemMidi ring featuring a textured band with two leaves at each end.
- Similar itemMulti-Color Layered Snakeskin Leather Creates Zigzag Pattern On This 2Jours Grande Shopper From Fendi. 14" x 11.25" x 6.75", 8" Drop Rolled Tote Handles. Fendi Logo Charm And Silver Trim On Open Top With Snap Button Center Tab Closure. Light Black Suade Lining With Two Open Pockets And One Large Zip Pocket. Made in Italy Available in Multi
- Similar itemWith beautifully sculpted leaves in 18k gold, Paloma honors the olive branch, a symbol of peace and abundance. Band ring in 18k gold. Original designs copyrighted by Paloma Picasso.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSuede T-Strap Metal Sandal, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen suede sandal.4 1/2" covered stiletto heel.Silvertone chain details T-strap.Open toe tops slight platform.Adjustable buckled ankle strap.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Black wool-gabardine and tulle. Ties at waist . Fabric1: 100% wool; fabric2: 100% nylon; fabric3: 100% polyester. Dry clean
- Similar itemBalenciagaCable Strap Small Shopper Bag, BlackDetailsBalenciaga calfskin shopper with two-tone hardware.Palladium cable tote handles.Logo-embossed golden plate.Open top.Inside, black cotton lining and zip pocket.11"H x 14 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D.Bag weighs approx. 1.6 lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.