- Similar itemMulti-Color Layered Snakeskin Leather Creates Zigzag Pattern On This 2Jours Grande Shopper From Fendi. 14" x 11.25" x 6.75", 8" Drop Rolled Tote Handles. Fendi Logo Charm And Silver Trim On Open Top With Snap Button Center Tab Closure. Light Black Suade Lining With Two Open Pockets And One Large Zip Pocket. Made in Italy Available in Multi
- Similar itemMetal Chain Suede Sandal From Alexander McQueen. 4.5" Heel. Gold T-Strap Chain With Ankle Strap Gold Buckle Closure. Suede Upper And Sole With Leather Trim, Insole, And Lining. Made In Italy. Available In Black/Gold.
- Similar itemFull midi leather skirt with knife pleating at waist. Hidden zipper closure at side seam, on-seam pocket. Fully lined. Fabrication: 100% Leather. Professional Dry Cleaning by Leather Specialist. Fits true to size, take normal size. Length: 30 3/4"
- LanvinFloral Fil Coupe Seamed Tiered SkirtDetailsThis Lanvin floral jacquard skirt features fil coupe seams and tiered layers.Lanvin floral fil coupe seamed-jacquard tier skirt.Natural waist.Side-zip.Full skirt.Hem swings at calf.Polyester/wool/acrylic.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemNavy blue suede classic shopper tote from Gucci featuring two leather round top handles with a gold-tone stud detailing, a leather trim at the opening a cotton lining and an internal zipped pocket. Width: 36 cm, Height 40 cm, Depth 18 cm. Handle up to 34 cm. Circa 1970-80s. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSuede T-Strap Metal Sandal, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen suede sandal.4 1/2" covered stiletto heel.Silvertone chain details T-strap.Open toe tops slight platform.Adjustable buckled ankle strap.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Black suede and leather chain strap stiletto sandals from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring an open toe, a brand embossed insole, a rear zip fastening, a high stiletto heel and a gold-tone chain embellished wide ankle strap.
- Similar itemFaux leather shopper bag with decorative snap button fastening flaps and side buckles. Twin handles, two inner compartments and inner zip pocket. Composition: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemTiered prairie skirt in black from Saint Laurent. This long A-line skirt features lace and chiffon tiers, a marrow finished floor-length hem, full lining, and a distressed leather waistband with belt loops. Has a concealed side zip and hook-bar closure.