- Similar itemMetal Chain Suede Sandal From Alexander McQueen. 4.5" Heel. Gold T-Strap Chain With Ankle Strap Gold Buckle Closure. Suede Upper And Sole With Leather Trim, Insole, And Lining. Made In Italy. Available In Black/Gold.
- Similar itemMid-size version of the designer's signature tote, inspired by the simplicity of a paper grocery bag. May be carried folded over as a clutch. Front pocket. Magnetic closure. Single interior compartment. Partially suede & leather interior. Designer's white stitch at back. Color: Bordeaux. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Also available in Black. Measurements: As a clutch: Approx. 12.5" W x 9" H x 1.5" D. As a tote: 12.5" W x 15" H x 6" D. Handle drop: 5". Worn with. Hope Icon Shirt , HELMUT Nova Wool Jersey Pant & Marsèll Mid Heel Boot.
- Similar itemTake inspiration from nature this season with this striking leaf ring. Crafted with a textured finish and fluted edge in 9ct yellow gold, it will be a statement piece to complement any outfit. Brand : London Road. Jewellery Type : Rings. Metal or material : Gold. Ring Size : N.
- LanvinFloral Fil Coupe Seamed Tiered SkirtDetailsThis Lanvin floral jacquard skirt features fil coupe seams and tiered layers.Lanvin floral fil coupe seamed-jacquard tier skirt.Natural waist.Side-zip.Full skirt.Hem swings at calf.Polyester/wool/acrylic.Made in France.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemBalenciagaCable Strap Small Shopper Bag, BlackDetailsBalenciaga calfskin shopper with two-tone hardware.Palladium cable tote handles.Logo-embossed golden plate.Open top.Inside, black cotton lining and zip pocket.11"H x 14 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D.Bag weighs approx. 1.6 lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemWith beautifully sculpted leaves in 18k gold, Paloma honors the olive branch, a symbol of peace and abundance. Band ring in 18k gold. Original designs copyrighted by Paloma Picasso.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSuede T-Strap Metal Sandal, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen suede sandal.4 1/2" covered stiletto heel.Silvertone chain details T-strap.Open toe tops slight platform.Adjustable buckled ankle strap.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Black wool-gabardine and tulle. Ties at waist . Fabric1: 100% wool; fabric2: 100% nylon; fabric3: 100% polyester. Dry clean
- Super cute and great for everyday styling, 2 tiny pineapples act to set the Marquis Swarovski Diamond stone with their leaves. Made to order in your ring size so