- Similar itemSilver vintage ring from Rosa Maria featuring a thin band and a stud with spike details at the front.
- Ideal for the avid Tory fan, brilliant dome studs are stamped with a signature medallion motif. Silvertone. Width, about 0.4". Post back. Imported.
- Similar itemEvery jazzy step, playful kick, and festive fist roll looks infinitely more fantastic done in the funky print of this peplum dress! After all, without the flashy black-and-ivory pattern of this racerback style, how would those in the queue know who to follow? Your fashionable look turns the fun levels to eleven, thanks to the sapphire gemstone pendant dangling above the V-neck of this frocks lined bodice and the emerald heels that decorate your dancing feet!
- Similar itemWhite leather bootie from Gianvito Rossi featuring an open toe, a black leather ankle strap with a side buckle fastening and a high stiletto heel.
- Similar itemA set of three rings featuring lacquered, studded, and spiked bands. High polish finish. Lightweight. DETAILS: Measured from Size 7. 0.15"-0.5" Approx. Band width; 0.65" approx. Diameter of ring. Imported.
- Viscose/polyester/nlon/metallic/spandex. Hand wash. Imported. Asymmetric neckline, sleeveless, one shoulder, pullover style.
- Similar itemWe combined two of our favorite seasonal inspirations -- strong geometry and mixed metals -- for these refined-yet-robust studs. We set the extra faceted dome in a shimmery silver gallery setting, for which we exaggerated the prongs to really show off the finish. Ready to mix with statement necklaces, cocktail attire and your everyday ensembles, this cool pair complements silvers and gold like an expert stylist. Brass. Gold-plated round stud. Silver plated gallery setting. Hypoallergenic posts. Imported.
- Giuseppe Zanotti spring/summer 2014 open-toe bootie in black leather with double zip on side and double buckle. Stiletto heel. Heel: 12.5 cm.
- Similar itemSilver-tone spiked cocktail ring from Philipp Plein featuring faceted crystal stud detailing and a slight tapered band.