Matthew: You came. To be honest, I wasn't completely sure you would.
Mary: I'm glad to hear it. I should hate to be predictable.
I was tagged by @laura-saurus in her amazing set: http://www.polyvore.com/things_that_keep_me_alive/set?id=72817777
Where would you go to if you could fly anywhere on Earth?
• Well, I’m going on a cruise this summer and we are going to hit Rome, Greece, and Turkey and then stay in Italy for another week and it is going to be the most fantastic thing ever! But I still really want to visit England and maybe France or Spain.
How many books do you own?
• I counted and I have 47.
What’s your favorite movie from your childhood?
• Hmm…this is hard. I loved Monsters Inc., Aladdin, Joseph: Prince of Dreams, Sleeping Beauty, and all the Barbie movies.
Who’s your favorite teacher?
• Both my English teachers from the past two years have been my favorites. They were both fun and made each class enjoyable, but they also taught very well.
What’s your favorite kind of clothing?
• Dresses/skirts. I love to dress up for church on Sunday in dresses. Although I don’t, and wouldn’t want to, wear a skirt every day, it is something I love.
•When I have something to say I talk way too much but if I don’t have much to say then I stay really quite.
What was the last fictional thing you cried over (Book, movie, or show)
• (Spoilers ahead)
Downton Abbey. I just finished season three and I cried so much when Sybil and Matthew died! I mean they both died after just having new children!!
What was the last vacation you took?
• Last summer my mom and I visited family in Canada for 2 weeks.
What’s on your walls?
• 2 Hobbit poster, a doctor who poster that says, “Keep calm I’m the doctor”, a bulletin board with pictures I have taken hung across it, and a calendar that says, “do small things with great love.”
The calendar is really cute and a lady at my church sells them on etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/94051422/2013-year-at-a-glance-calendar?
Where are you right now?
• I am sitting at my red desk where I do my school work in our sitting/play room.
What kind of tattoo do you think you would have if you got one?
• As laura-saurus said, “I'm not a big fan of the permanency of tattoos”. But if I got one I would want something small that meant something to me. Like a bible verse or a small symbol.
What did you do last night?
• I went shopping for a dress to wear for the formal dinners that they will have on the cruise and then did some homework.
What’s your favourite album ever & why?
• I don’t know if soundtracks count, but I pick the Les Miserables CD. I just keep listening to it and it never gets old! Plus I love to blast it really loud when I’m home alone and sing along.
If you could see any band in the whole world live, who would it be?
• Hmm…I don’t know. I don’t listen to a lot of songs all by one band. Maybe Imagine Dragon, which my brother and sister are going to see soon!
Explain your icon.
• Well, I used to LOVE Carrie Underwood and that picture of her was sparkly and bright colored and I love bright colors!
What 3 things always make you feel better?
• Music, Netflix marathons, and sugary foods.
What’s your idea of a perfect night?
• Having a casual get together with friends possibly, but not necessarily, including a tv show marathon. Necessarily including chocolate. And then coming home and reading a good book.
What are you looking forward to right now?
• GAH. My vacation this summer! We just planned some of the things we are going to see in Italy and it makes me so excited!!
What’s your favorite smell?
• Vanilla, roses, and fruity smells.
What are you reading right now?
• I just finished reading the Heirs of Cahira O’Connor series which I LOVED and now I am reading the second Artemis Fowl book even though I didn’t really like the first one.
What’s one thing on your bucket list?
• Travel to England and visit places like 221 B. Baker Street, and find a phone box that looks like the TARDIS and go to a Doctor Who themed store and an Alice In Wonderland themed store and many more things.
I tag: @shapes9, @graceful-whovian, @bayersturm, @my-dream-is-a-cupcake, @hannahisnotonfire, and anyone else who would like to do this.
Note: If I have tagged you and you have already done/don't want to do this then please ignore.