- Similar itemComposition: 55% Acetate, 27% Polyester, 18% Silk. Details: plain weave, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemDiane von FurstenbergOpal Jungle Animal-Pattern Short Romper DetailsDiane von Furstenberg short jumpsuit in jungle print.Round neckline; button front. Flap pockets at chest. Three-quarter sleeves with slit cuffs. Cinched drawstring waist.Shorts with pockets at hip. Relaxed fit. Silk. Imported. Shown styled with B Brian Atwood Roberta Ankle-Wrap Wedge in Black/GoldModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Alexander McQueen brightens up the typical tote bag with multicolored leather and a gleaming golden skull padlock. Details Multicolored pebbled calfskin with golden hardware. 20.4" H x 15.7" W x 5.1" D Tote handles with Alexander McQueen signature skull padlock and hanging covered key; 27.5" - Adjustable strap. Adjustable shoulder strap. Open top offers easy access to interior. Embossed foil logo at front. Spacious north-south silhouette. Made in Italy.
- You'll gain fashion points in the Extra Credit by Chinese Laundry. This cute and fierce flat features an orange leather upper with leopard print fur at the pointed toe. Edgy spikes trim the back for a bold expression. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- This saucy yet casual flat will be your main attraction! Jessica Simpson's Maine features a wild fur zebra printed upper in a sleek ballet flat silhouette. Finishing off this everyday look is a patent capped toe. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Alexander McQueenSkull Padlock Colorblock North-South Tote Bag, BlackDetailsMulticolored pebbled calfskin with golden hardware.20.4" H x 15.7" W x 5.1" DTote handles with Alexander McQueen signature skull padlock and hanging covered key; 27.5" - Adjustable strap .Adjustable shoulder strap.Open top offers easy access to interior.Embossed foil logo at front.Spacious north-south silhouette.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemSelf: 98% virgin wool 2% elastane. Combo 1: 94% silk 6% spandex. Combo 2: 95% poly 5% spandex. Lining: 66% nylon 34% spandex. Dry clean only. Button front closure with neckline tie detail. Pleated shorts. Side seam pockets. Contrast color blocking. Center back zipper closure.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Cotton, 15% Silk, 5% Nylon. Details: tweed, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, round collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior, large sized.
- Similar itemComposition: 44% Polyester, 28% Acrylic, 28% Cotton, Lambskin. Details: no appliqués, two-tone pattern, v-neckline, single-breasted , snap button closure, multipockets, long sleeves, rear slit, lined interior, plain weave.