Song of the day: The Scientist - Coldplay
July 30, 2012
1) First, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to @madisonharding and @polyvore for letting me promote Madison Harding's fall collection. I honestly had such a fun time making sets for them and loved the artistry of the photos I got to use in my sets and, of course, the shoes I got to feature. It was so easy making sets around those incredibly chic shoes, and now I'm so excited to play dress-up in real-life with the gorgeous pair I received, so thank you so much to Madison Harding for that! And thank you to the Polyvore Team for the lovely handwritten card and the rings and jump drive (what a fun little surprise those were when I came home this weekend!)!
2) Now thanks to all of you for being so patient with me. Again, let me reiterate that it will take me forever and a day to catch up with everyone! Even these past few days since I've been home have been so busy that I barely get any time to go on Polyvore. But bare with me because I will try my hardest! This week will be pretty busy, but hopefully, next week my schedule will clear up some...
3) In the meantime, I must tell you all about this fabulous app I discovered called Songza! I haven't really used Pandora before, so I don't know if they're like the same thing, but let me tell you, I picked a playlist on Songza called "Soft Pop," and I literally love every song that I've heard on it so far (there are like 70 so I haven't gotten through them all yet)! So if you wanna listen to that playlist, that's essentially my taste in music. I just love it! Oh, and I haven't listened to too many songs on it yet, but "Pop Wake Up Call" is also really good from what I can tell! Okay, I'm gonna stop now, but this invention was just like genius to someone like me who doesn't use iTunes and always has to create playlists on YouTube ;P (oh, and if you don't have a smart phone and can't get the app, you can just type it on Google and listen to it on your computer!)
4) So who's watching the Olympics? I haven't been watching as much as I did with Beijing because I've been quite busy, but I really love watching gymnastics (particularly, women's gymnastics), and sometimes swimming and volleyball. What are everyone's favorite events?
5) Okay. I probably should go to sleep now cause I neglected to do my work tonight and need to wake up early to do double the workload tomorrow morning. Merh. And then I have a dentist appointment. And then I have a meeting with a potential employer (tutoring). And then I have tennis. See??? I'm quite busy. Okay. So. Bye guys! Talk to you soon! xx