- Similar itemOscar de la Renta Ball & Crystal Necklace Details Oscar de la Renta statement necklace. 24-karat yellow gold-plated pewter. Faceted Swarovski® crystals. Lobster clasp; 5" chain extender with logo charms. Approx. 6.5"L; 1.8" drop. Made in USA. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes. Color: GOLD. Material: 90% PEWTER (98% Tin, 1.5% Bismuth, 0.25% Silver, and 0.25% Copper), 4% BRASS (59-99% Copper blended with either Tin or Zinc), 5% GLASS, **<1% GOLD.
- Similar itemMilly red and black smooth leather two-tone Sienna clutch. Logo embossed at back.. Flap front. Gusseted sides. Magnetic slip pocket at back.. Polished goldtone hardware.. Lined with black faille. Zip pocket at interior.. Detachable chain strap.. Push-lock closure.. 6.0" height x 10.0" width x 2.0" depth (approximately).. 12.5" strap drop (approximately). . Available in Red/Black.. Imported..
- Similar itemRebecca Taylor lilac blazer. Mid-weight linen-blend. Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, two faux front flap pockets, faux breast pocket, back vents, fully lined. Double-breasted button fastenings through front. 55% linen, 42% viscose, 3% elastane; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemSaloni's 'Francine' gown is cut from airy georgette and pleated for billowy movement. The strapless bodice is reinforced with a boned corset, and has an internal gummed strip to keep it securely in place. It's designed to fall in a fluid silhouette and comes with an optional tie so you can cinch your waist. Tomato-red georgette. Concealed zip fastening along back. 100% rayon. Dry clean. Designer color: Coral.
- Similar itemMaje black Fun blazer. Mid-weight crepe. Leather-trimmed lapels, satin-trimmed cuffs, patch pockets, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 100% polyester: trim1: 99% viscose, 1% elastane; trim2: 100% leather (Sheep); lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slim fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemLanvin red and navy leopard-pattern jacquard Mai Tai clutch. Metal bar at front flap, folded detail beneath flap, polished goldtone hardware . Lined with black logo-print faille jacquard, slip pocket at interior . Snake chain shoulder strap . Magnetic snap closure . 6.0" height x 9.5" width x 1.0" depth (approximately) . 20" strap drop (approximately) . Polyester/cotton . Made in Spain .
- Similar itemMaxi dress from Saloni features a deep V-neckline and low V-back, a pleated bodice, gathered waist and self-tie belt. Available in Red. Model is wearing a size 4. 100% Rayon. Dry clean. Imported. SAL32P43RED.
- Oscar de la Renta Quartz & Crystal Statement Necklace Details Oscar de la Renta statement necklace. Black enamel-plated metal. Swarovski® crystals, quartz, and glass beads. Approx. 14.5"L with 4" extension. Lobster clasp with logo charm. Made in USA of Austrian material. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes. In October of 2014, Peter Copping was appointed Creative Director of Oscar de la Renta. Hand picked by Mr. de la Renta before his passing, Peter is responsible for setting the design direction across all product categories in the New York based company. Color: Red. Material: "? 65% PEWTER (98% Tin, 1.5% Bismuth, 0.25% Silver, and 0.25% Copper), 30% GLASS CRYSTAL, 4% BRASS (59-99% Copper blended with either Tin or Zinc), **<1% GOLD or TIN or POLYURETHANE LACQUER Burgundy quartz => 100% natural smoky quartz Brown glass => 100% Glass ".
- Similar itemTonal lace bordering the draped layer around the strapless bodice adds a touch of bohemian whimsy to a softly gathered maxi dress balanced by a ruffled hem around the sweeping skirt. Brand: Felicity and Coco. Style Name: FELICITY & COCO Ruffled Strapless Maxi Dress (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 681251. 50" length (size Medium); Slips on over head; Elasticized bustline and waistline; Unlined; 95% viscose rayon, 5% spandex