- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim with faded, worn and torn detail at front and rear pockets. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pocke. Tapered skinny leg with 11'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Low rise. 29'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemFryeMartina Short Buckled Engineer Boot, TanDetailsVintage leather with stitching detail.Burnished round toe.Buckled strap across front.9" slouchy asymmetric shaft.13 1/2" top circumference.1 1/2" stacked flat heel.Exterior side pull tab."Martina" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemWhite cotton python sheer shirt from Richard Nicoll featuring a classic collar, long sleeves, button cuffs, a front button fastening, a python skin effect and a curved hem.
- Similar itemCool wool. Solid color. Lapel collar. Three pockets. 1 Button. Lined. Long sleeves. Front closure. Composition: 65% Virgin Wool, 35% Silk.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyStand-Collar One-Button Blazer, CharcoalDetailsTextured wool suiting.Notched stand collar.One-button front.Long sleeves may be ruched, as shown.Flap pockets on front.Relaxed fit.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Cult of Individuality specializes in jeans that make you stand out, in washes that make them look like you've had them for years. Handmade in Los Angeles from Japanese denim, these are jeans made to celebrate your personal style. Lightweight stretch denim. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Front diagonal pockets with one coin pocket, back patch pockets. Leg opening measures 12'' Skinny fit. 8'' Low-rise. 32'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28W, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemWhite crepe cropped shirt from T By Alexander Wang featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs, a back inverted pleat and a curved hem.
- Similar itemSupple over-the-knee boots, featuring Portuguese suede, hand-stitched detailing, and facing side zips. A sumptuous and grandiose style. By Free People. Leather. Made in Portugal. Measurements for 39: Heel: 1 1/8 in = 3 cm. Shaft: 25 in = 63 cm. Calf Circumference: 15 in = 38 cm.
- Similar itemSheer lace insets and an oversized fit give Sandro's sheer, of-the-moment button-down a casual elegance. Cotton/nylon. Dry clean. Imported. Point collar, long sleeves, sheer lace shoulders and sleeves. Button cuffs, button front closure, slightly sheer.