- Ruching accents the sides and cups on this Shoshanna swimsuit. Halter straps tie behind the neck. Lined. 80% nylon/20% spandex. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Available sizes: 8,10
- Theyskens' TheoryLong-Sleeve Silk Button-Down BlouseDetailsTheyskens' Theory Faniel poplin blouse. Spread collar; button front; V back with sheer inset.Yoked and pleated back. Relaxed fit. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported. Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemFull cup bra by Gossard Full coverage with a naturally rounded shape. Applique bow to centre front. Underwire support. Scalloped lace trim. Adjustable straps. Gated hook and eye closure.
- Similar itemThis maxi skirt features a sheer top layer, and a shorter bottom layer.
- SplendidChest-Pocket Shirting BlouseDetailsSlightly sheer shirting fabric.Spread collar.Long sleeves; button cuffs.Covered buttoned front.Flap-pouch chest pockets.Yoked back; shirrtail hem.Rayon.Imported.Designer About Splendid:Founded in 2002 by Moise Emquies, Splendid began with a collection of impossibly soft T-shirts. Today, the full collection features a line for children that blends the ultimate in softness with the playfulness of young, modern styles.
- Similar itemRayon/spandex. Machine wash. Imported. Elasticized waist, no closures. Sheer stripes at the hem.
- WacoalEmbrace Lace Contour BraDetailsThis Wacoal contour bra features an open neckline that's perfect for dramatic, low-cut tops and dresses.Mocha.Open neckline can be worn with low-cut tops and dresses.Underwire with soft and smooth stretch-foam contour cups.Scalloped signature lace trim.Adjustable straps.Cup, nylon/spandex; lace, nylon/polyester/spandex.Imported.Designer About Wacoal:Founder Koichi Tsukamoto visited the U.S. in 1956 to study the intimate apparel industry. Taking all that he learned back to Japan, he started the resoundingly successful Wacoal lingerie line. In 1985, the company built on its extraordinary success throughout Asia by bringing their exceptionally well-fitting bras, shapewear, and lingerie to America.
- Similar itemMake waves this season in this retro-inspired swimsuit by Eté (which translates to “summer” in French). The maillot features bow detailing and a halter strap. Partially lined. 86% nylon/14% elastane. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemFlowy and sheer, this navy and white maxi skirt features an ornate global print allover, thigh-high side slits, and a hidden side zipper closure. Complete with black shorts lining, this dramatic skirt can be paired with a crop top and heeled sandals for an outdoor concert. Sheer. Self: 100% Polyester. Lining: 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex. Made in USA. 27.5” waist. 43” length from top of waist. 8.5” shorts length. 1.5” inseam.