Last to Know // The Wanted
Tagged by the amazing @alljuststoriesintheend in this lovely set: http://www.polyvore.com/youre_my_head_heart/set?id=62831863
1. Do you have any pets?
Not anymore…for a little while, I had two red-eared sliders named Ruby and Ellie…
2. Name three things that are physically close to you:
English Myth book, a tube of fruit gums (yum), and a plush wolf.
3. What's the weather like right now?
So cold. Outside, there’s snow on the ground, and inside, well over here…oh, I don’t have the heat on. Stupid me.
4. Do you drive?
Not yet, no.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6:12 am, like every school day.
6. When was the last time you showered?
7. What was the last movie you saw?
The Scapegoat, on my computer…because Andrew Scott.
8. What does your last text message say?
“Weather convos are always awkward” from my best friend.
9. What's your ringtone?
At some point, it was “Call Your Girlfriend” by Robyn…and now it’s the Doctor Who theme.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Hong Kong, Canada, Japan.
11. Do you like sushi?
YES SO MUCH. I LOVE IT. I love everything; seaweed salad, flying fish roe, fatty salmon, white tuna, eel, squid, clam, sweet egg…
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
I don’t buy my groceries, my mum does. But there’s like a million different places that she goes to…
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
14. How many siblings do you have?
One, a younger brother.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both. Though I use my desktop computer more.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Erm, not supposed to reveal my age on the internet…but my birthday is 17 January.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses.
I wear glasses, but now I have contacts. They’re special hard night-time ones, which (if anyone cares) means that I wear them at night and when I take them out in the morning, I have 20/20 vision.
18. Do you colour your hair?
Nope, but I kind of want to dye my hair...like lighter brown/reddish-brown?
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
I will finish my homework, I promise.
20. When was the last time you cried?
Like an hour ago, because I’m working on being able to cry on cue. It’s going pretty well.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I love margherita pizza, but something like with a Hawaiian (pineapple, ham on cheese) with mushrooms is pretty good.
22. Which do you prefer: hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I don’t really like burgers. But cheeseburgers because I like cheese, I guess. I prefer chicken plus tomato and bacon. Because bacon is always good.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Closest was one hour of sleep, but no actual all-nighter. I just actually didn’t feel like sleeping so I read, and watched Graham Norton and was awake till like 5am.
24. What is your eye color?
Dark brown. Very boring. I wish they were blue, but it probably wouldn’t go with my colouring.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes. And also the difference between regular Coke and Diet Coke.
26. What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Peppermint or cotton candy or coffee.
27. Describe the outfit you wore today.
Light brown argyle sweater, jeans, blue sneakers, gold necklace.
28. Do you wear makeup?
Not really. Occasionally concealer, and usually just sunblock. But pretty much always nail polish and lip balm.
29. What's your favorite food?
Noodles. Any kind- ramen, glass noodles, egg noodles, soba…
30. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Madilyn Bailey’s cover of “Safe and Sound” by Taylor Swift. And Daniel Merryweather’s “Red”.