- Similar itemYou’ll want to order a Pina’ Coloda (or a cold lemonade) after gazing upon this beautiful mainstay of the tropics. This lovely Kenita Palm stands 6 feet tall, and has 12 stems and 218 leaves that cascade in all directions, ensuring that wherever you place it, it’s going to seem like a lazy summer afternoon at the beach. Perfect for that screened in porch, living room, office, tiki bar or anywhere else you need some “sun and fun”.
- Similar itemKeep your yin and yang in complete harmony with this gorgeous Multi Bambusa Bamboo Tree. The perfect choice for any Asian decorating theme, this handsome tree can be used alone as a focal point for your home foyer or place it in your living room alongside a decorative Shoji screen. A mix of authentic designed trunks supports seven-hundred lush vibrant hued leaves. At 4 feet tall, it’s large enough to make a statement yet small enough for easy transporting.
- Similar itemZaslike.com je brzi i besplatni servis za upload slika!
- Similar itemOpen gate. The Adorn Floor Screen was created exclusively for Design Collab—a CB2 collaborative that brings us together with like-minded souls and design institutions. Design Collab No. 1 Debuts small–space solutions by 12 students in the Designed Objects curriculum at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC). SAIC student M. Camille MacRae envisions her design as "both a screen and display space, maintaining relative invisibility." Light and airy, the powdercoated steel room divider creates an industrial pattern of metal petals that display photos or artwork. Weave ribbons or strips of fabric through the loops to transform the three foldable panels into a DIY wall of art. A clever storage solution for small spaces with no entry closet, this floor screen is also a smart place to hang your hat—or scarves, clothes and coats. Learn more about the SAIC designers on our blog. Details and Dimensions: SAIC adorn floor screen. 68.25"Wx5"Dx67.25"H. Designed exclusively for CB2 by M. Camille MacRae as part of Design Collab No. 1. Powdercoated steel. Petals hang hats and coats or display photos and artwork. Folds to store. Made in Taiwan. Overall Dimensions: Width: 68.25" Depth: 5" Height: 67.25"
- Similar itemCan you believe this Photoshop brush set is completely royalty free! That means you can use Frisky Filigree on all your personal and commercial projects. This set is made up of a variety of playful swirls, daisies, circles, dandelions, tendrils, and more. Give Frisky Filigree a test drive, download the free sample above. Enjoy!
- Digital Style Self-setting time piece for your convenience and enjoyment. This clock time display receives the Universal Time automatically keeping you, right on time! It features perpetual calendar that displays weekday and also monitors your indoor temperature, even a time alarm with snooze for tableside use. Dimensions: 7.25 IN x 9.05 IN x 1.05 IN. Atomic all clock with self-setting time and date, indoor temp, alarm. Automatically updates for seasonal time changes where applicable. Clock with alarm and snooze; time with seconds. Displays time, date, day, temp on one screen; wall hanging or free standing. Measures 9 by 1 by 7.2 inches; requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Similar itemThe Flip LCD Alarm Clock by British designers Jeremy and Adrian Wright is ingenious yet simple. When the top of the alarm clock says ON, the alarm is set. When the alarm sounds in the morning just flip the clock over to the OFF side and the alarm will cease. The digital time display also flips when the clock is turned in either orientation. The light button which illuminates the screen for a few seconds works on both sides of the clock and it has that all important snooze function. The case of the alarm clock is made from rubber so it has a pleasing soft feel available in a gun metal finish. The Flip LCD Alarm Clock is a fun and simple interactive accessory.
- Similar itemThe Doodle Dandy Photoshop brush set contains 24 high-resolution designs that Jason Gaylor sketched on paper and compiled digitally into abstract compositions. This hodgepodge of stars, swirls, keyboards, circles and more merge to create retro compositions with a tinge of psychedelic influence. Mix and match the individual pieces and create your own montage of clouds, leaves, suns, squiggly strips and corner pieces. Great for scrapbooking! It's royalty-free, so you can use it in your products and designs both for personal use and commercial work; with no strings attached. Download a free sample and try it out.
- Similar itemUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applies stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.