- Similar itemSoft, wool blend pullover in a chunky knit with variegated stitch details at the hem and sleeves. Boxy silhouette with 3/4 length sleeves, dropped shoulders and 4 inch side slits. Rib trim at the collar, cuffs and hem. Length is slightly cropped and hits just above the hip. 66% Wool, 34% cotton. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemGet your buns in shape (not those buns). This hair piece is a gold metallic clip with oversized pearl embellishment. It'll make your morning prep time way easier. Just wrap those tendrils up, clip 'em, and you're out the door. 5"/12.5cm length. Imported.
- Similar itemSoftest stretch cotton jersey, Wide waistband, Hi-rise, Fitted allover, Skinny leg opening, 26.5" regular inseam, Available in extended lengths. Female, size XXS Regular in Black. Made from cotton/spandex. Black.
- Similar itemClean lines and an almond, rounded toe create our ever-so-elegant Hailene tall riding boots. Metal ornamental hardware. Full side zip for easy on/off. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather upper. Man-made sole. Imported. 14" calf circumference,5 1/2" shaft, 1 1/4" low heels.
- Similar itemOur soft, cotton-blend Cara cable sweater boasts a traditional, textured knit design; with a wide, scooped neckline and slim cut lending femininity. A great stretch ensures both your comfort and style. Dimension: 59cm. Composition: 30% Acrylic 30% Cotton 30% Nylon 10% Wool. Care: machine washable.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. 1/2" stacked block heel. Leather lining and sole. Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference. Imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemGet three cute styles in this pack of headwraps, including one that’s wide with a multi-colored double braid, another braided with a solid faux suede and a braided version with gold metallic lurex. The back portion is made with black elastic for easy and comfortable wear. Man Made Materials. Imported.
- Similar itemThe Ruched Legging by Beyond Yoga is a low waist slim legging with ruched detail at the ankle. Machine Wash Cold.
- Similar itemOur Teresa Riding Boot can ground any look with refined equestrian style. The iconic gold double-T logo and a buckled ankle strap shine against rich tumbled leather, while tonal grosgrain trim subtly defines the seams. Finished with a zip and a lug sole, it’s a classic silhouette and an easy go-to for everyday wear. Leather upper. Zipper closure. Leather lining and sole.