- Inspired by France's opulent Chateau de Fontainebleau, this ceramic serving platter is a decadent nod to the past. The traditional filigree silhouette is transported to the present by dipping a portion of the piece in glamorous metallic gold. It's designed by artist Bridget Parris, whose work celebrates the decorative arts and explores the history of European porcelain in the 18th century.
Designed by Bridget Parris
- Serve your favourite dishes in style with this striking Malachite round platter by L'Objet. Meticulously crafted from Limoges porcelain with 24K gold detail around the rim, this unique green platter has been inspired by the beauty of Malachite. This round platter is decadently packaged in a signature L'Objet gift box making it a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion. Key features: * Material: Limoges porcelain with 24K gold details * Dimensions: D18" / 46cm * Beautiful green malachite inspired design * With gold rim * Hand wash only * Decadently packaged in signature L'Objet gift box
- Scalamandre by Lenox Zebras Oval Platter
- A sleek chip-and-dip platter rendered in modern curves. The sloping bevel design radiates easy elegance. Metal alloy.
- Polish Pottery Ceramika Boleslawiec Mercedes Divided Platter, 10.75" This Unikat Signature Polish Pottery is a Limited production from a small factory near Boleslawiec, Polandthe Model 0727 Pattern 169 created using Boleslawiec White Clay molded and painted by hand according to Traditional Methods with Styles of Design and Color influenced by Contemporary shapes and dyesthe beautiful Mercedes Divided Platter has a Royal Bluerim accented by Greek Key buds and wide green leavesthe floral arrangement includes large and small blue Daisies with orange centers; Orange Phlox; Forget-Me-Nots; Bluebells and wispy wide grassthe Divided Platter created with a unique original design and formation of the mold followed by drying, pre-baking at 1562-Degree Fahrenheit then Glazed, and fired at 2282-Degree Fahrenheit is Scratch and Chip resistant, Lead free, Oven; Microwave; Dishwasher and Freezer safe without losing the beautiful colors and texturesthe measurements in" are 1.5" high by 10.75" long by 10.75" wide. Weight: 2.2lb.
- Sprinkle your table with vibrant red flowers with the light and breezy Pure Red star round platter from Mikasa. The classic shape makes this dinnerware and dishes collection ideal for everyday use while the airy, organic design also makes a festive dinner party set.
- Bring oceanic style to the table with Mariposa's artful assortment of serveware modeled after the elegant silhouettes of natural sea creatures.
- Why serve with two arms when you can have eight? Adorned with a graphic, pop art-inspired image of an octopus, this party-perfect tray is a fun way to serve seafood or small snacks in nautical style. Made of durable and dishwasher-safe melamine, it's part of Thomaspaul's Amalfi collection featuring modern sea life designs.
Designed by Thomaspaul
- Handmade in Veneto of terra marrone. Mix with Incanto tableware for a sea inspired table setting. Just imagine the contrast of shrimp kabobs carried on the back of this gorgeous sea turtle. Dimensions: 17.5”L, 13”W. Dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer safe.
- Bring high fashion to the dinner table with this beautiful Sol y Sombra rectangular platter from the Christian Lacroix Tales of Porcelain collection. Created in partnership with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre, the fashion house has combined its unique designs with fine porcelain to create a must have tableware collection. This striking platter features the iconic Christian Lacroix watercolour striped design, mixed with gold and silver details. Also available in the Sol y Sombra range are; various plate sizes, cups & saucers, bowls, a teapot, pencil holder and more. Mix and match with the Butterfly Parade and Forum ranges to create your own personalised style. Key features: * Material: fine porcelain * Dimensions: L42xW25cm * Iconic CL watercolor stripe design in black & white * With gold & silver colored details * Created with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre * Made in Portugal * Full Sol y Sombra dinner service available
- Just what you need for a large gathering at your beach house! The Vietri Lastra Fish Large Oval Platter in white is great to use for cheeses, meats and grilled vegetables. This oval platter is handmade in Tuscany of Italian stoneware. Dimensions: 22”L, 10.5”H. Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Bring high fashion to the dinner table with this beautiful Forum rectangular platter from the Christian Lacroix Tales of Porcelain collection. Created in partnership with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre, the fashion house has combined its unique designs with fine porcelain to create a must have tableware collection. This striking platter features a stylish landscape design inspired by 19th century Arles, France, with beautiful three dimensional effect butterfly details and a gold & silver coloured rim. Also available in the Forum range are; various plate sizes, vase, pencil holder and more. Mix and match with the Sol y Sombra and Butterfly Parade ranges to create your own personalised style.Key features: * Material: fine porcelain * Dimensions: L42xW25cm * Landscape design inspired by 19th century Arles, France * With beautiful three dimensional effect butterfly details * Off white background with gold & silver coloured rim * Created with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre * Made in Portugal * More Forum porcelain dinnerware available
- RabLabs' Kiva platter elicits statement-making appeal on contemporary tabletops. The hand-polished rose quartz serving tray shimmers with glamorous metallic contoured edges. 10"W x 13"H. Hand-polished natural stone. 24K gold or silver edge. Scratch-resistant. Protective rubber feet. Assembled in the USA. Due to natural stone, product varies and may not be exactly as shown.
- Richly textured recycled aluminum is lavishly bordered with golden-glazed circles to form this dramatic serving collection from Mariposa.
- RabLabs' Kiva platter elicits statement-making appeal on contemporary tabletops. The hand-polished crystal serving tray shimmers with metallic contoured edges. 10"W x 13"H. Hand-polished natural stone. 24K gold or silver edge. Scratch-resistant. Protective rubber feet. Assembled in the USA. Due to natural stone, product varies and may not be exactly as shown.
- Michael Wainwright Tempio Luna Gold Oval Platter
- Peacock blue gives a fresh new look to the historical Philippe Deshoulieres Dhara pattern. Embellished with shiny platinum details, the enchanting motif was adapted from designs that decorated a poetry manuscript by the Persian poet Saadi. Originally painted by Mir-Imad in 1609, the pattern combines elements of Persian and Indian cultures, with thick black lines separating each color as on traditional Middle-Eastern rugs.
- Perfect for every day use, this stoneware is versatile and stylish. A colorful striated pattern lends your tabletop modern polish. From Denby's dinnerware and dishes collection. Measures 14 in diameter.
- Match Pewter Convivio Round Serving Casserole Platter has a shallow ceramic serving section that fits into the round pewter tray with handles. The enormous diameter makes it ideal for serving side dishes family style and the handles make it easy to pass around the table, adding elegance and function. 19.5" Diameter.
- Sprinkle your table with vibrant red flowers with the light and breezy Pure Red leaf round platter from Mikasa. The classic shape makes this dinnerware and dishes collection ideal for everyday use while the airy, organic design also makes a festive dinner party set. (Clearance) Fine china.
- What sparkling wine does for a glass, our glittering Champagne Mosaic Platter does for a room—capturing light and turning it into pure shimmer and shine. Details & Dimensions: Champagne. Stand: 1"W x 13"D x 10"H. Platter: 18.75"Dia x 4.25"H. Terracotta, mirror, iron. Hand-carved. Hand-painted. Decorative use only. 2-piece set.
- Serve up cheeses, appetizers and even entrees on this exceptionally colorful and attractive platter. Rims prevent foods from spilling, and handles make carrying from counter to table a breeze. Inspired by the Umbrian region of Italy, our Deruta-style earthenware is crafted in a style that dates back to the Renaissance, showcasing the color palette of its namesake city. Material: Earthenware. Care: Dishwasher safe. Use: Not intended for use in oven. Microwaveable, but may get hot. Use care when handling. Dimensions: 12" x 13" with handles. Made in Italy.
- Our Sabrine design won "Best New Product" at the 2005 Gourmet Products Show in New York City and has been a huge hit ever since. Our alluring turquoise base glaze makes for a stunning tabletop layout. The geometric artwork is classically North African and as always, our artwork is 100-percent hand-painted. All our items are authentically hand-crafted at our studio in Nabeul, Tunisia, just a few kilometers from the Mediterranean Sea. Our studio has exemplary working conditions as seen in our videos online (Facebook, You Tube). We use only foodsafe paints and glazes that comply with FDA and California Prop 65, for your health as well as that of our employees. Our earthenware items are suitable for daily use and can be used in the dishwasher and microwave (though the pieces will get hot to the touch). The clay we use for all our Sabrine items is not refractory, meaning it is not suitable for oven or stovetop. We paint Sabrine in 31 different shapes and sizes ranging from large serving pieces to place setting pieces to pitchers and serving tagines and small dipping dishes. Dimensions: 1.5 IN x 4.5 IN x 9.0 IN.
- You can take "find the perfect decorative platter" off your list of things to do this holiday season. Hand-painted in Turkey, this foil glass poinsettia rendition mixes easily with everyday white dinnerware but makes it all look more dressed up and festive. In other words, an instant classic. Red. Glass. Hand-painted. 14.30"Dia x 1.50"H. Hand wash only. Not microwave-safe.