- Similar itemMackage's quilted down parka is styled with a luxe rabbit fur-lined butterfly hood trimmed with raccoon. Rib-knit stand collar and gaiter cuffs with thumbholes, zip pockets, belt strap and loops and back, goldtone metal zippers, leather trim at pockets, placket and belt. Asymmetric, two-way zip-front closure, secondary zip-front closure. Fully lined. Available in Olive Green. Polyester/natural raccoon fur/natural rabbit fur; collar and cuffs: wool/acrylic/spandex; trim: leather; filling: down/feathers. Specialty care. Imported; rabbit fur country of origin: China; raccoon fur country of origin: Finland. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemBlack Sex Pistols printed t-shirt from Tiger In The Rain featuring a round neck, multi-coloured Sex Pistols print at the front, gold-tone zip at the front and short sleeves.
- Similar itemGold lamb skin leather metallic trousers from Saint Laurent featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a low rise, a skinny fit and a regular length.
- Similar itemRendered in soft suede, Fendi's stylish platform ankle boots feature a logo-embossed wood stiletto heel. Soft suede with goldtone hardware. Almond toe shape. Zipper closure at side. Leather lining. Leather sole. ¾'' Hidden front platform. Wood stiletto 4¼" heel with logo embossing. All measurements are approximate. Suede / Wood; Italy;
- Similar itemWhite cotton cropped printed t-shirt from Les Éclaires featuring a round neck, cap sleeves, a straight hem, a contrasting black graphic print and a blue panel insert.
- Similar itemNanette Lepore's plush topper is a mixed-media stunner, mixing luxe statement fur and wool knit panels for a look that's as toasty as it is entrance making. Wool; genuine fur: rabbit, dyed: origin: China; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Notched collar, real fur front panel and collar, long sleeves, front hook-and-eye closure. Two slit hip pockets, knit sleeves and back, lined.
- Similar itemBalmainLeopard-Print Moto Pants, Black/Beige/CamelDetailsBalmain lets the cat out of the bag and the results are fashionably confident with these leopard-print moto pants.Stretch-knit pants by Balmain with golden hardware.Slightly low rise.Slash pockets at hips; horizontal zip pockets on upper thighs.Patch pockets on back.Straight, skinny legs; ribbed patches on lower thighs.Tapered ankles.Zip fly with off-center, two-button closure; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Balmain:The House of Balmain was founded by French couturier Pierre Balmain in 1945. For decades, the label was known for glamorous, beautiful gowns and daywear. Today, under the direction of Olivier Rousteing, Balmain has evolved into the edgier side of couture, with designs that exhibit a distinctly downtown vibe. The Balmain street-chic touch extends to its handbag and shoe collections (which add a refreshing pop of attitude, especially when worn with lady-like looks).
- Similar itemSuede ankle boots in black. Almond toe. Adjustable straps at vamp with rose-gold pin-buckle closures. Zip closure at inner side. Tonal stitching. Approx. 4" heel, .75" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in France.
- Cotton t-shirt with a printed multi-pink and bronze rose motif by MiharaYasuhiro x Browns Focus. Print features the designer’s signature. Asymmetric off-shoulder neckline. Cap sleeves. No fastening; slips on. Unlined. Hand wash cold.