- Similar itemA low-slung heel chain adds a bit of rocker edge to a sky-high bootie lifted with a soaring stiletto heel and wrapped platform. Stay a step ahead in Steve Madden’s trend-leading styles and easy-to-wear silhouettes. Inspired by rock and roll and fused with a jolt of urban edge, Madden creates products that are innovative, sometimes wild and always spot-on-chic. Brand: Steve Madden. Style Name: Steve Madden 'Vindctve' Platform Bootie. Style Number: 984689.
- Go wild in this Vince Camuto® zebra pullover. Sophisticated sweater features an alluring zebra pattern throughout. Ribbed crew neckline. Long sleeves. Solid edges finish the cuffs and straight hem. 59% cotton, 41% rayon. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 25 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemThis wool coat from BOSS Hugo Boss is prepared to make a definitive statement this cold season: A luxe fur collar and classic A-line silhouette ensure you'll be protected from the elements while boasting signature style all winter long. Virgin wool/polyamide; trim: genuine natural raccoon fur imported from Finland; lining: viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Attached hood with button-detachable racoon fur trim, stand collar. Long sleeves with concealed zip cuffs, concealed two-way front zip closure. Two concealed hip zip pockets, gold-tone hardware, lined.
- D-ID DenimNew York Diamond-Stitched Skinny Jeans, DarkDetailsNew for Fall/Winter 2013, D-ID Denim. It features a unique "diamant," which is diamond-stitched quilting technique that gives these jeans a handsome texture. Diamond-stitched denim. 8" rise. Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings. Five-pocket style with front pockets. Inseam approx. 29"L. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend and marmot fur oversized coat from P.A.R.O.S.H. featuring a concealed front fastening, wide three quarter length sleeves, side pockets, a mid-length and a fur collar.
- Similar itemWhat's fresher than white cargos? ; Skinny jean has a lowish mid rise, slim fit, and outseam ankle zips. 10 oz stretch cotton denim. Front coin patch and scoop pockets. Zip cargo pockets on the thighs. Strategically placed back pockets lift the rear. Tonal topstitching. Signature whipstitch accents on the left back pocket. Solid cotton lining on the inside waistband and front pockets. A small hidden pocket of the same material is tucked in the back pocket for a credit card or key. Leather brand tab at the back waist. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 35 in ; Inseam: 28 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemEvoke your style spirit animal in AQUA's free-spirited zebra knit sweater. Cashmere. Dry clean. Imported. Round neckline, long drop sleeves. Zebra front, ribbed knit trim.
- Similar itemStrut around in these must. have booties that will make you ooze chic. Booties feature a leatherette material with stiletto heel, side zipper, and fold. over design. Non. skid sole and cushioned footbed.
- Christopher FischerWool Intarsia-Knit Zebra SweaterDetailsTwo-tone zebra-patterned merino wool sweater by Christopher Fischer. Round neckline. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Boxy silhouette; ribbed hem. Pullover style. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Christopher Fischer: Christopher Fischer the brand was established in London in 1982, and the first Christopher Fischer cashmere factory opened in 1983 in Hawick in Scotland, which was then the center of the Scottish cashmere industry. In those early days Christopher also worked with many of the leading cashmere factories in the Biella region of Italy. The Christopher Fischer philosophy represents the essentials of a luxury Hamptons' lifestyle, which is all about a sense of modernity, design and style.