- D-ID DenimNew York Diamond-Stitched Skinny Jeans, DarkDetailsNew for Fall/Winter 2013, D-ID Denim. It features a unique "diamant," which is diamond-stitched quilting technique that gives these jeans a handsome texture. Diamond-stitched denim. 8" rise. Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings. Five-pocket style with front pockets. Inseam approx. 29"L. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm.
- Similar itemThis wool coat from BOSS Hugo Boss is prepared to make a definitive statement this cold season: A luxe fur collar and classic A-line silhouette ensure you'll be protected from the elements while boasting signature style all winter long. Virgin wool/polyamide; trim: genuine natural raccoon fur imported from Finland; lining: viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Attached hood with button-detachable racoon fur trim, stand collar. Long sleeves with concealed zip cuffs, concealed two-way front zip closure. Two concealed hip zip pockets, gold-tone hardware, lined.
- Similar itemLive out loud with these unforgettable chain laced booties that are sleek with a leatherette upper and a pointed toe. Ankle boots have a stiletto heel and back zipper closure for easy on. off. Non. skid sole and cushioned footbed.
- Go wild in this Vince Camuto® zebra pullover. Sophisticated sweater features an alluring zebra pattern throughout. Ribbed crew neckline. Long sleeves. Solid edges finish the cuffs and straight hem. 59% cotton, 41% rayon. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 25 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemWhat's fresher than white cargos? ; Skinny jean has a lowish mid rise, slim fit, and outseam ankle zips. 10 oz stretch cotton denim. Front coin patch and scoop pockets. Zip cargo pockets on the thighs. Strategically placed back pockets lift the rear. Tonal topstitching. Signature whipstitch accents on the left back pocket. Solid cotton lining on the inside waistband and front pockets. A small hidden pocket of the same material is tucked in the back pocket for a credit card or key. Leather brand tab at the back waist. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 35 in ; Inseam: 28 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend and marmot fur oversized coat from P.A.R.O.S.H. featuring a concealed front fastening, wide three quarter length sleeves, side pockets, a mid-length and a fur collar.
- Similar itemCorset. inspired lacing feels coy and sultry. . wear these head. turning booties with confidence. Booties have an open toe design, skinny stiletto heel, and leatherette lacing to the vamp. Non. skid sole and cushioned footbed.
- Joan VassReversible Animal Print Pullover SweaterDetailsAllover zebra print on one side; solid color on the other. Boat neckline. Long sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Hem hits at hip. Cotton/nylon/spandex; dry clean or hand wash with cold water an mild detergent, dry flat. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Joan Vass: American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Similar itemFaded Skinny Jeans, Gray Details Faded dark wash stretch twill. Faux front pockets; clean back pockets with "F" stitched on side of right pocket. Approx. 8" front. Fitted legs; 10" leg opening. Approx. 33" inseam. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Rayon/cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.